Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Beshaboo~lol your user name. Sounds cool to me thansk so much for the great knowledge ... iPhone Jailbreaking forum

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Beshaboo~lol your user name. Sounds cool to me thansk so much for the great knowledge that you bring too us all.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Reshadat no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by three3peat View Post
    I have an issue , just wanna see if anyone else has this problem .

My Iphone is jbroken with BlackRain/BlackSnow after 3.1.2 update and I have no problems with it . I just got my son a 16 gig Iphone for his Birthday and it was 3.1.2 OTB . I applied BlackRain and all went fine until the reboot (went into DFU Mode). The only way for it to work is tethered.

Did I read wrong or was BlackRain for all including 3.1.2 OTB and only the Itouch3 was tethered.
    Hi,
    Yes for the latest iPhone 3GS it is tethered. That is because Apple updated the bootrom and it uses some sort of nand flash!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    "Extending your camera to 4 megapixels and much more stuff"

How do you extend the camara to 4 mp?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Beshaboo- My friend that I mentioned, is coming over this weekend, he is going to give me the low down, and if I wish to J/B he will walk me through it at my house Im excited to see the New, Newly Phone ignite!

I will let you know how much more I love my phone then.

Cheers to all.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    sooner - It's actually "Beeshabo" LOL, find out how I got my screen name HERE

Alright man, hope you see the light LOL...let us know how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by Reshadat View Post
    Hi all,
    Full Bluetooth functionality (sharing pictures, music, PAN etc)
    Hmmmm, I would like to know how to do this, I've seen things on Cydia, but I've never tried using them. You mind elaborating?

Beeshabo~My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    sooner - It's actually "Beeshabo" LOL, find out how I got my screen name HERE

Alright man, hope you see the light LOL...let us know how it goes

LOL, no it's cool, Beeshaboo is pretty funny though

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    "Extending your camera to 4 megapixels and much more stuff"

How do you extend the camara to 4 mp?
    not sure but i think you do that by using an app from cydia call clearcam, i downloaded it but so far i cant get it to work. it keeps crashing

Reshadat no está en línea Stack level 1
    Sorry for the late reply. Yes you can do that all. Full Bluetooth Functionality is given by iBluetooth. Extending the camera to 4 MP is done with clearcam. Both of these apps are reviewed on technoNix.com. Search it on the site (Not giving links as it may seem as if I'm here to publize my site).

Both Apps are for Jailbroken phone because these apps break the standards of AppStore.

Do reply if you have any further query.

Ok I couldnt wait, So Im unpacking snow now. Thsis was so simple so far.

What Apps do I need in others opininons? I heard of a 4.0 MEGA PIXEL CAMERA?

Also, can I still sync withiTunes?

iLord is DEAD!

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Tried the IBluetooth and it didn't work just kept crashing and I couldn't find ClearCam on Cydia

three3peat - Can't tell by your profile, but ClearCam doest NOT work on a 3GS, just in case you found it and wanted to install it, don't bother

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ahh cool

cynamicny no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F282DC
    I unlocked my 32 gig 3gs using blackra1n. I tested it with my wife's t-mobile sim card and I'm able to place and receive phone calls. The problem is that when I try to use safari or any other app that requires the use of the web, I get a message that says something like there's no data plan on your account. She has a blackberry bold so she has data on her plan. Any ideas?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast