TV Shows Stream is one of my favorite apps in the Android Market. Its a ... Android Apps & Downloads forum

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional

Thumbs up TV Shows Stream

TV Shows Stream is one of my favorite apps in the Android Market. Its a paid app which cost $4.00. Its well worth the price and feels like a steal once you're watching HD full episodes of your favorite TV shows. Try the free version first and see what I mean.

- Watch your favorite TV show in streaming directly on your android device.
    - Auto FULLSCREEN support for Megavideo, Frogmovz and Karambavidz servers.
    - No Ads
    - Multiple Hosts/mirros for the episodes
    - Premium megavideo support: Avoid 72 min megavideo limit if you have megavideo premuim account.
    - Bookmarks : Add series to your list of bookmarks to access them directly
    - Most popular series section
    - Check with a simple "tap" if new episodes have been released of your favorite series.

Finally watch FULL TV-Shows directly on your Android device!
    On the same line of apps like Droid Streamer Pro, Full TV Episodes and others reaches TV Shows Stream:

The aplication searchs over internet for hundreds of tv-shows episode links capables to be played directly on your device, with full screen support using megavideo and other hosting services. The search results are shown in a intuitive and easy to use interface.

In addition, the browser application is prepared for viewing videos hosted in Megavideo, Frogmovz and Karambavidz easily for use with small screens devices.

- All TV shows are available in its original version. Usually in English or with English subtitles. <-

Minimum requirements:
    - Android version 2.2 or 2.3 (Froyo or Gingerbread)
    - Adobe Flash Player (not available for all the devices)
    (NOTE: HTC Wildfire is NOT supported; no adobe flash player is available for this device)
    - 600 Mhz processor (1 Ghz is recommended and needed for some videos)
    - Wifi or good data connection signal (4g). ( Specially for EVO Sprint users that are having buffering problem)
    NOTE: Not all the videos are in the same quality, network speed requirements can be diferent for each video.

Try the lite version before buying to make sure it works for your device!

More info:
    Last edited by rdills; 02-22-2011 at 01:19 AM.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

jadipns2011 no está en línea Stack level 1
    wow.. i love this app. i will post it on my blog. thanks