Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Originally Posted by calm_tiger This actual photo doesn't do it justice. Apps being used: Shrink, ... iPhone Apps & Downloads forum

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    This actual photo doesn't do it justice. Apps being used: Shrink, iBlank,iFinidock, and Anycity Live Weather.

Wheres the pic?

iLord is DEAD!

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    It's showing on my pc and iphone.......
    Attached Images Attached Images

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Sooner, it's an attachment. I'm posting as image now. Gotta love photobucket lol

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

I guess im gonna have to get me an account?

iLord is DEAD!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post
    I guess im gonna have to get me an account?
    You don't have an account? Woooooooot?

just kidding. It comes in handy when you're a member of sites and would love to upload pics without uploading them as attachments or to the sites' albums. Don't feel bad for not having an account. Heck I don't have an account with Twitter,myspace,facebook or some other junk going on now. It's hard to keep track of all those things I don't need to be updating my profile and worrying who's profile just hosted and what not. I say to my friends all the time: if you need an update just call me or text me and I'll send you a pic of myself. Lol there's your updte oh and for the record I'm still in a relationship. Hahahahahahahahah
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    You don't have an account? Woooooooot?

just kidding. It comes in handy when you're a member of sites and would love to upload pics without uploading them as attachments or to the sites' albums. Don't feel bad for not having an account. Heck I don't have an account with Twitter,myspace,facebook or some other junk going on now. It's hard to keep track of all those things I don't need to be updating my profile and worrying who's profile just hosted and what not. I say to my friends all the time: if you need an update just call me or text me and I'll send you a pic of myself. Lol there's your updte oh and for the record I'm still in a relationship. Hahahahahahahahah

Can you load up only pics? For instance, how bout to make an OTA? I quit doing themes cuz I do not have an ftp anymore.

iLord is DEAD!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post
    Can you load up only pics? For instance, how bout to make an OTA? I quit doing themes cuz I do not have an ftp anymore.
    I think it's only pic. Never tried. I also stopped because of that

I may try it..........BAMM!!!

I bet if you load up the files that you need one by one I bet it would work?

iLord is DEAD!

andykeating no está en línea Stack level 1
    Good one out there.. I think I should change the theme

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789