Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by beeshabo jglee - Correct! And NO, you cannot add themes without jailbreaking...once ... iPhone Apps & Downloads forum

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    jglee - Correct!
    And NO, you cannot add themes without jailbreaking...once you're jailbroken, the posibilites are almost endless (as far as theming), you can customize just about EVERYTHING. It's awesome. I can't imagine NOT being jailbroken now that my iPhone is 'pimped out'
    Dern......thanks Bee!! Is it a pretty convoluted process to do this? I have the 16GB 3G running 3.1?

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    jglee - No, jailbreaking is VERY easy, it literally takes about 10 minutes.....I think there's an available Pwnage (MAC) Tool for a 3G running 3.1 firmware. I unfortunately have to wait for a 3.1 Jailbreak on the 3GS......try googling it

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    jglee - No, jailbreaking is VERY easy, it literally takes about 10 minutes.....I think there's an available Pwnage (MAC) Tool for a 3G running 3.1 firmware. I unfortunately have to wait for a 3.1 Jailbreak on the 3GS......try googling it
    OK....I'll give it a shot. Will that work for PC too...or just MAC? Stay close by....if you hear me scream....I may need your help.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Can we un-hijack this thread?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Sorry CT......I'll take my questions to another thread. Just thought sense the thread wasn't blazing with screenshot posts for 6 days now, it may be ok to ask a couple questions related to how to get these themes for myself. Sorry to stress you out.

Bee.....thanks so much for taking the time to try and help a fellow Stacker!!

calm_tiger - Correct! Sorry

No biggie with anything or anyone I just thought the thread had gotten away from the subject. iPhone IMO is the best smartphone out right now and I'm all for support and I'm a fan of it.

No theme for me today just a wallpaper....keeping it simple

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Well as for me I don't really like themes the reason is cuz. When you apply a theme the original app icon like the iPod fone SMS they change but not the ones from games or third party apps. So they all mismatch. And it don't look right. So what I do just change the wallpapers
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

evo1725 - Yeah, that's the thing that sucks about 'Downloading' Themes, that's why I customize ALL my icons myself, this way, they match

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Well you're lucky you have the skill to do all that. Hey what about a new thread showing how to customize the icons?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    evo you have touched on something with that last post. One way to tell a quality Theme is to also look at how many icons are available for it. Im not saying if the Theme does not include hundreds of additional icons it's bad but rather when a Theme comes with hundreds of additional icons it's probably a good one to try out and use. Many times when a Theme is first released it lacks additional icons but what happens is when others use the Theme and like it or love it they return and contribute additional icons that match. Often the Theme Dev will also release the psd icon files so the users can also make their own.

Here are some good examples
    Another example of 175 pages of additional posts where icons were added after the Theme was released.

I love that second Theme Link. Pretty much any background works with the Theme b/c the icons are clear.

Ash07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile

here's mine =]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ash07 View Post
    here's mine =]
    Wow, that is one nice theme!!! Is that a combo of the glasklart them and another one?

Ok, got it. I just didn't have my doc apps lined up correctly

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    glasklart + glaskart dockflow
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast