I just found out this morning on my way to work that I could listen ... iPhone Apps & Downloads forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Loving the one cord do it all :)

Advertisement

I just found out this morning on my way to work that I could listen to pandora through the same USB cord my iPhone came with. It charges and plays my music through my car stereo as my old bold 2 did but it didn't play pandora through it. I used to have three wires for it one for charging one for auxilary and one for USB connection. Now? With my iPhone 3gs this is definitely no longer An issue. No more wires all over my car. One wire does it and I don't even need a charger as it charges through my car radio. Sweet!!!!!!

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    Last edited by raton; 12-18-2009 at 12:40 PM.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    That's cool!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    It is. And it sounds a whole lot better than it previously did with my bb. I had to unplug the damn thing to pick up calls. Not with my iphone, it pauses nicely before the phone rings and I don't even need to unplug it. I'm loving this yuppy phone more and more as the days go by. All I need to do is jailbreak it i suppose.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    nice radio ....
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by ealvnv View Post
    nice radio ....

LOL

Thanks, I got a deal from Bestbuy. A friend of mine works there and got me his employee discount for it, I only paid $70 for it. It's the best head unit i've had ever. It reads everything
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Is their really a market for stereos to have an Apple usb plugin? If so is it a big thing, new thing? I very interested in the versitility of this.

iLord is DEAD!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    That's cool raton!
    Just one thing... Now we have to you hear rant about the "yuppie Phone" and the car stereo ...sigh!

almedajohnson no está en línea Stack level 2