Hello all, I recently buy New iPad and i already have iPhone 4S,i tried to ... iPhone Apps & Downloads forum

Ericlewis no está en línea Stack level 1

How to send message form iPhone to iPad ?

Advertisement

Hello all,

I recently buy New iPad and i already have iPhone 4S,i tried to send message from iPhone to iPad but unabe to send text. Is there any app or way through which i can easily send texts to iPad from iPhone.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Have a look at an app in the Apple App Store called Text Me. It's free and looks like what you're needing.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Using the iPad send the message to the iPhone's associated email address and not the phone number. It's works fine. When sending from the iPhone do the same use the email address associated with it and it will receive fine. The Messages App on both devices works great.

Settings/messages - chose the receive at section and chose the correct email address.

BrendaMiller no está en línea Stack level 1
    Settings > Messages.Set Receive at to your phone number and remove the email address."We both share the same itunes account to update our phones,"The same iTunes account (used to make purchases) or the same iTunes library (iTunes you sync with on your computer).You should each have your own iTunes account but can share the same library.
    Last edited by BrendaMiller; 11-28-2012 at 04:27 AM.