Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Try moving it to the top of the list in Winterboard Originally Posted by tippmann15 ... iPhone Apps & Downloads forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Advertisement

Try moving it to the top of the list in Winterboard

Quote Originally Posted by tippmann15 View Post
    Hehe thanks for help :-) I checked my theme in winterboard, but it doesn't change my theme. I honestly don't care tho...I can listen to pandora and surf the web @the same time, FREEDOM! Hehe.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

hotspace no está en línea Stack level 1
    does anyone have a black and pink theme for iphone 3g

hotspace no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by tippmann15 View Post
    Hey all! I just broke my shackles and jailbroke my iPhone, can anyone point me in the right direction to get some themes? I tried some of the links but whenever I click download it says safari can't download the file, thanks in advance :-)

hi heres some help for you....once u jailbreak with blackra1n .....and install cydia....then...follow these steps...

- click on cydia
    - click on featured packages (scroll down)
    - click on winterboard (you need to install winterboard if you want to be able to add themes to your phone)

options for adding themes:

1. once u have winterboard... u can then search cydia (with search button or categories button at bottom) for the themes u want and click on them to install....they are free ( they already have a few sources that give free themes/apps)
    2. if u want to install a theme from safari directly on iphone (not with pc),, then install safari download manager and ifile.......
    3. if you add sources (click manage button, sources tab, edit and add sources.....(for instance heres a site with a list http://www.iphone3g-mods.com/2008/08...tory-list.html ) these sources will add more available apps to download and themes to install......(there are sources such as xsellize.....that cracked the payed versions with cydia .....

as for apps:
    one very good app.....is app cake......its the cracked free version of apps even the ones cydia charges for...once u install this...u search whatever u want and it will show u the paid version and scroll down and click on a file to donwload and install for the free version....

hope this all helps u and is not too confusing but everyone i know ....has done this and it works/ on 3g and 3gs iphone...

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    Does a phone have to be jailbroken to use these themes or is that only for the Cydia themes?

Cocoflower no está en línea Stack level 1
    Nice sharing!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by TeriO View Post
    Does a phone have to be jailbroken to use these themes or is that only for the Cydia themes?
    Yes, it has to be jailbroken.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12