Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chokem

This may be old news, but Titanium Backup has just released a FLASHABLE zip for ... iPhone Apps & Downloads forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

For All You Android Hackers

Advertisement

This may be old news, but Titanium Backup has just released a FLASHABLE zip for all of your apps. We all know its a hassle when you flash a new ROM, and have to manually restore all your apps. TB now has a provision to back up your apps, then install it on your SD card. Flash the ROM and GAPPS, then reboot. Then boot into recovery again and flash the TB app zip, and eureka, on reboot your apps are there. No more waiting 15 or 20 minutes for all your apps to load. I just flashed Beanstalk 4.2.2 and the TB app zip worked like a charm. Didn't know if you guys knew, just wanted to share. Flash away gents. Roger root your phone bro, you're missing out.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Does it remember where your apps were located or are they just all jumbled up?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    nada
    No, they are just placed in your list of apps. There is however a way to use Nova Launcher and make a backup, then store the apk file to your sd card and install it that way. I just didn't do it. This is my opinion- look at the S3 closely. It's virtually the same phone as the S4, less money and there are a ton more ROMS for it. That's the reason I left the Note 2 because of the available ROMS for the S3.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Don't you think the number of ROMS for the s4 will start to grow after it fully launches? I just can't make myself buy an "old" phone.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.1; en-us; SGH-T999 Build/JRO03L) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Wow, very interesting.

PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    Don't you think the number of ROMS for the s4 will start to grow after it fully launches? I just can't make myself buy an "old" phone.
    Absolutely. When they get the boot loader gig figured out, the devs will jump on it. I don't blame you for wanting the newest.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    nada
    KTW likes this.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Wouldn't look at an S3 as old.
    We were tempted by the s4 but decided to wait.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Wouldn't look at an S3 as old.
    We were tempted by the s4 but decided to wait.
    That's why I put the "" around old. I don't blame you for waiting. That's like I said I wasn't going to get a 5s because I had a 5. However if I didn't have a 5 and the 5s dropped,I wouldn't want to get the "old" iPhone.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Except for the InfraRed thingamajig you won't notice any real difference. Granted the S4 is a little faster, and the 1080 screen is better, but deep down, the S3 performs beautifully and is no slouch. All the software features the S4 has (and this is where Sammy is stressing the point) will soon be available for the S3 and Note 2. XDA will most likely have it during this month.
    Out here, where pricing is totally crazy, it doesn't warrant selling the S3 (the value has now dropped considerably) to get a S4. That exercise will run you at least 400€ that you have to fork out. No thank-you. It'll be another month and the S4 will drop to around 500€ and then it might justify a trade. Until then, a S3 still shines bright.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Sorry Cat, not enough coffee this morning.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post
    Except for the InfraRed thingamajig you won't notice any real difference. Granted the S4 is a little faster, and the 1080 screen is better, but deep down, the S3 performs beautifully and is no slouch. All the software features the S4 has (and this is where Sammy is stressing the point) will soon be available for the S3 and Note 2. XDA will most likely have it during this month.
    Out here, where pricing is totally crazy, it doesn't warrant selling the S3 (the value has now dropped considerably) to get a S4. That exercise will run you at least 400€ that you have to fork out. No thank-you. It'll be another month and the S4 will drop to around 500€ and then it might justify a trade. Until then, a S3 still shines bright.
    What really impresses me is the bigger screen in a smaller chassis.
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Sorry Cat, not enough coffee this morning.