Hey everyone! I'm new here so firtsly I would like to say hi I have ... iPhone Apps & Downloads forum

TeylaStar no está en línea Stack level 1

Alarm Clock app

Advertisement

Hey everyone!
    I'm new here so firtsly I would like to say hi

I have this huge problem with getting up in the morning _^_"... It's kinda embarassing to be late at work every second day... I used to use the original iPhone alarm clock but obviously it didn't work very well for me. Since then I tried few different apps but none really helped me :/ (I tried even the one where you have to solve the math problem!)
    Does any of you know of some other alarm clock app which would make me get out of bed in order to turn it off? (it doesn't help to put my phone on the other side of the room.. i just don't here it... my roomy does and she only gets pissed when it rings for 2 minutes...)

Thor91 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello,
    I must say that I have a similar issue.. Waking up every morning is like a battle for me... and usually I lose it :P
    I've tried many apps but they are all the same, it's so easy to turn them off and go back to sleep.
    But maybe someone know an app that is more effective and not so easy to turn off? If you do please let me know, I would appreciate it