Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OTA for 5.0 (v4.0.2) OTA for 4.7 (v3.7.2) OTA for 4.6 and under (v3.5.4)... BlackBerry Apps & Downloads forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

QuickPull v4 Released With OS 5.0+ Compatibility

Advertisement

OTA for 5.0 (v4.0.2)
    OTA for 4.7 (v3.7.2)
    OTA for 4.6 and under (v3.5.4)
    Last edited by RogerG; 05-21-2010 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Update 5.0 Version Number

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    Im dL now- thanks for sharing Rog
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Thanks Rog ! Also got the e mail from Mobi. Works ok on 5.0. Let's see if the bugs have gone...
    It's a neat and useful program, otherwise.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Getting a 404 error on all OTA links Roger~ but thanks for the info!

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    I was getting pissed off, when I woke up and the bb is waiting on me to reset it. Now it runs nice again. Aloha!

Sorry if you're having trouble with the links guys......everywhere I check the links are the same and the 4.0 one works for me.

ohad_129 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    237be374
    works great at last
    eli barash

BBGuruIT no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E
    Love the v5 with OS 5.0 on my 8330. Great work guys!

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I was just about to start a post asking what peoples opinions of Quickpull were these days. I downloaded it the other day and am using it on my Torch 9800. The GUI has changed quite a bit since the earlier versions, but the reset option still works well. The program appears to be sponsored by adds now, (I would rather pay for it and remove the advertising).
    Once the phone reboots, it opens a box appears whcih states restart complete changes have been successully applied and you have to either say ok or press the details button. Of course as BB is a multitasking phone the other applications work in the background. It also provides information about the free memory and after the reboot. Again you have to click "ok" to go back to the home screen. If you use the schedule option the same thing occurs. I am not so keen on this as I would much rather boot my phone back to the home screen or in my case when it is scheduled to reset in the middle of the night to come back to the clock.

Still it is a usefull app, I would just like more options (possible be available to those that pay for it).

Yeah, even with the paid version you still have to click the OK button after reboot, but I do use this app a lot. Comes in handy when you don't want to remove the case to do a battery pull, although there is really nothing like a battery pull.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Reported a problem on the SteelThorn site. When I reboot with Quickpull it removes some of the vs 6.0 core application, then when this reloaded the Quickpull cod is removed, so there appears to be an incompatablity between vs 6 of the op systems and Quickpull. Another user reported a similar problem on OS 5. It is being looked into.

Hm. I haven't seen that as far as I know. Now I'm afraid to use the app!

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I am not sure how much of a problem it causes, with regards to the OS, my phone still seemed to work ok, just noticed it, when connected to BB Desktop, then when I reloaded the missing informaiton it rmoved the Quickpull cod, so I checked in the Steelthorn forums and found someone else had the same problem. Have to wait and see what happens, but I have removed the program until it is fixed. Also noticed the phone is a bit faster without the application, this may be in my imagination

I don't recall any announcement about the app being 6.0 compatible. But then, there are a lot of things I don't recall these days.

So Steelthorn is looking into it?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    They are looking into it for the OS 5.0 I assumed it was compatable with OS 6.0 since I got it from the BB App World, and others in the reviews with the Torch had used it. Checking on the Steelthorn webstie it does list OS 6 as one of the OS' that it is compatable with though, although they may not have done much testing. In the blog they say that they are looking into it as a top priority.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast