Hey there guys, some of you were asking how i got my desktop like this ... BlackBerry Apps & Downloads forum

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

Thumbs up Omnimo UI for Windows 7/ Vista

Advertisement

Hey there guys, some of you were asking how i got my desktop like this so ive decided to make this thread to show you (:

So first off you need to download Rainmeter

Then after that has installed, you'll need to download Omnimo UI

Installation :

Make sure you have rainmeter installed in Program Files and it was run at least once. Make sure your Rainmeter\Skins folder is located in Documents.

Now go to your downloaded pack, Omnimo UI\Data\Skins, copy the WP7 folder to Documents\Rainmeter\Skins
    Then copy Data\Themes\Omnimo\Rainmeter.thm folder to %APPDATA\Rainmeter\Themes

Launch rainmeter
    Right click the tray icon, and from themes select Omnimo.

Close Rainmeter and re-open. All should be good (:

If the theme hasn't changed, un-install Rainmeter and re-install using the .exe in the Omnimo UI folder that you downloaded earlier.

For the weather panel, you'll need to get the code of your region from the net.
    To do this simply go to http://www.weather.com/ type in your city/zip code.
    Copy the code from the address bar ie. USNY0996 (new york)
    Then highlight over the panel, click the little 'spanner' icon and simply paste the code into the correct field.
    Make sure you do hit set, save and then refresh for it to take effect

Thats about it, if you have any questions give me a shout and i'll be happy enough to help you out.
    The wallpaper that im using has been made by myself.

If you do happen to try this out and use it, feel free to post up a screenshot.

iLord is DEAD!

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I am having one hell of a time doing this when I try to copy to this folder %APPDATA\Rainmeter\Themes I get an error. the theme is installed in the rainmeter folder its just when I pull up the the theme folder its blank,also how to I get rid of the desktop icons behind it when its open?

Put that folder into Documents.

To get rid of or add texts, or weather, clock ect... Go down to yje raindrop in toolbar right click and everything is there, depends on what you want added.

iLord is DEAD!

okay cool and the icons i was talking about are the stock icons that are all over the backround thats originally there when u open ur desktop i see urs are on the tool bar up top

To get that tool bar on top. left click and hold on toolbar at bottom and drag it to top.

iLord is DEAD!

cool thanks man