For those interested in testing themes, I am in need of beta testers for the ... BlackBerry Apps & Downloads forum

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional

Post [Beta Testers Wanted] JB Designs Themes

For those interested in testing themes, I am in need of beta testers for the following devices only (list will be updated as needed)...
    From 83xx/85xx OS5 series...
    *8330, *8350i & 8530

From 95xx OS5 series...

From 89xx/96xx OS5 series...
    *8900, *8910, *8930, *8980, *9630 , *9650 & *9700

Also for...
    *9000 OS5, *9100 OS6, *9105 OS6 & 9670 OS6
    * Indicates devices which are of high priority

As a beta tester I expect two things...

First, testing MUST be a priority. Everything is done via our BBM Group, so any information needed is always available, and I will not track someone down to ask for a theme to be tested. Themes are to be installed, tested, and feedback provided within 24-hours. Feedback as to how a theme looks is welcomed, however, the main focus should be in functionality to ensure the theme is bug and/or error free.

Second, any and all information shared within the Beta Testing group will remain in the group and not be shared. This includes but is not limited to web addresses, OTA Links, screenshots, etc.

In return, my beta testers get to keep a final version of the theme being tested at no cost, as well as custom order themes for a flat fee of $5. Once a beta tester has been around a while I also issue a custom Mobihand coupon good for any of my themes at no cost. Lastly, in the event I have apps to beta test which I can share, my beta testers get first dibs on invites.

For those who are interested in beta testing, as long as your device is listed above, I will add you to our BBM Group immediately. Simply send me a PM with the following information...

Your Device Model, OS, and PIN

Thanks in advance to those who show interest!
    Last edited by JavaBratt; 11-22-2011 at 11:05 PM. Reason: updated list
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info