Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I have to step in and agree that premium is the way to go. I ... Site Announcements & help forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

I have to step in and agree that premium is the way to go. I will be here a year next month and have been premium at least half of that time and wish I had done it long before I did.

I actually joined to learn about my wife's pearl and ended up buying the Curve for myself a year ago this month. If not for the members here Premium and Basic I would still be lost. All the knowledge and help is well worth the membership fee and beats the heck out of paying $ upon $ for some tech who probably doesn't have half the knowledge of 90% of stackers.

I am premium member through 9-2010 and plan as soon as the time comes to up it again. Even if I had never become a device expert or a part of the Stack Mod Team, just the info I have gained is well worth the money I have given to be premium and I LOVE IT!! The best part is I still learn something new everyday.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    I have to step in and agree that premium is the way to go. I will be here a year next month and have been premium at least half of that time and wish I had done it long before I did.

I actually joined to learn about my wife's pearl and ended up buying the Curve for myself a year ago this month. If not for the members here Premium and Basic I would still be lost. All the knowledge and help is well worth the membership fee and beats the heck out of paying $ upon $ for some tech who probably doesn't have half the knowledge of 90% of stackers.

I am premium member through 9-2010 and plan as soon as the time comes to up it again. Even if I had never become a device expert or a part of the Stack Mod Team, just the info I have gained is well worth the money I have given to be premium and I LOVE IT!! The best part is I still learn something new everyday.

I too love that fact! I like learning about things that interest me and I still do here every time I log on. Even after 2 yrs. Which is why I will be premium as long as I can!!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    like what you wrote bassman... i didnt walk in with years ob BB knowledge either, and i grew substantially within my first couple of weeks on pinstack...

its an amazing place... and then i won a few months of premium membership and enjoyed the benefits of it...

its such a small amount for a one year membership and its definitely worth it... (trying to come up with it right now)...

wouldnt leave pinstack premium for anything... !!!
    Its nice to see we agree on this red! Its very true that the premium status just feeds the addiction. Maybe thats what has scared so many people away from premium!! It

shouldn't though!! It is a very small price to pay for all the giveaways free themes, free programs and beta testing we get to participate in and in cases like Bellshare help
    write the apps ourselves!! I have never been a part of anything that does so much for its members and does not demand something in return!!!! Hayden does even push

the premium much that I have seen, but it is well worth what he asks for a year of premium membership and more!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Well said, J!

Go Premium or go home!
    Thats what I am saying!!! Thanks Rog!

Quote Originally Posted by CMangum View Post
    It is such a small token of an appreciation that is hard to put into words although you did a fantastic job of it. I reflect back on my first blackberry and finding this site about the same time cause I knew zilch notta zero. The hours spent on this site, the articles, instruction, tutoring, and friendships are unbelievable. I have been on other sites, but when I wanted a answer here is where I went, go, and will continue to go to find what I need to know. Thanks again for bringing this message up and hopefully everyone will get a better understanding of what this site is all about.

Yeah I had the hardest time decideing where to put this thread and I hope the mods agree that it is in the right place!!! There are still so many people who dont know

and I think they should ALL read this thread!!! Then they would all want to be premium!!!

Thanks Hayden, Mods, Pros and all who make Pinstack.com the #1 site for all things Blackerry or any other smartphone!!! You Rock!!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasher View Post
    Can't agree with you more on that! Pinstack is Awesome!
    I sure do think so!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    BTW for those who do not know, to go Premium for 1 yr is only $25.00!!!! You cant even get an oil change that cheap anymore-coffee drinkers spend that a week on coffee, right??

Premium to me, just says thank you to Hayden, and all the others who make this place awesome!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    hey... its cheaper than your monthly cell phone bill...
    i see RED...

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by reddrvgon View Post
    hey... its cheaper than your monthly cell phone bill...

oh yeah! especially mine!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Don't forget the added value of watching red and bassman ban each other all night.

Good times....good times.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    ^^^ lol !!!
    i see RED...

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Don't forget the added value of watching red and bassman ban each other all night.

Good times....good times.
    Hey to each his own. Its nice to know we keep you entertained!

Thb

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Oh it was. I forgot to add a to show that. My bad

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    oh yeah! especially mine!!
    Can you top $4,600?

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I don't even want to try to top that moto!

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    I don't even want to try to top that moto!
    LOL, that's okay, you'd have to have 65 lines, and 25 Blackberrys with unlimited data plans to do that. I was just being a smarta$$ and throwing out my monthly bill for our business. LOL

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    Can you top $4,600?
    ok NO... never paid that for my personal phone bill... not even over a year... (was on a tmo corporate plan once, only paid $110 a month for abt $400 worth of services) but ive NEVER paid even close to that much... are you sure you didnt accidentally add a zero to the end?

VVV EDIT VVV

yea... smartass...
    i see RED...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast