Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

First off let me preface this by saying I was not asked to do this. ... Site Announcements & help forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Blog Entries

Why You should be a Premium Member of Pinstack.com!

First off let me preface this by saying I was not asked to do this. This is just a post noting how I feel.

This is just a small way of telling you why Premium Pinstack Rocks! I am on my second year of premium membership and celebrate my 2-yr anniversary of becoming a member of Pinstack this month. Despite all that has changed in those 2 yrs of my life, this site still carries on as the formost site dedicated to BB, and now not just BB but other smartphones as well! Today this post celebrates my 6000th post here on Pinstack.com. In spite of the fact that I have began less than 100 threads during this two years, I cannot stress enough that I would not be the Device Pro I am today without all the knowledge and experience I have gained here from others and just exploring this forum! But I digress.

Premium membership is more than just a title. It not only takes away most of those annoying ads that pop up, it also gives one access to the premium members area. There inside you can find many things: games similar to those in the forum and yet different because only premium members and mods go in there. Another kewl thing found inside that area is premium member only themes made from some of the top themers on the site!

In addition to all these you would be supporting the most awesome site for smartphone users worldwide. I have often thought about all the info I have learned here on Pinstack.com. I know when I was still in Sales for one of the top 3 carriers here in the US, they paid top dollar to put me in numerous training classes and I dare say I pay less than the cost of (1) eight hour class for premium membership, but the knowledge gained is far more on a week here @ Pinstack.com than in 3 mos of classes taken!

As with anything else you get back what you put into something. Making a small investment in Pinstack may not seem like a lot, but as you delve into the site more, learn more, and share more with others(which is what makes this site the ABSOLUTE BEST!), you will not only gain more you will want to know more. Knowledge is Power!

Just my 2 cents . . .but thats why I am here and will stay a premium member!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Blog Entries
    Wow dude. That was quite a testimony, and I can't emphasize enough how true your reflections have been for me too

clarkkent51ny no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    305DA705
    Same here... I had no clue what bbm was 2 years ago lol
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Sounds cool I've been thinking about the move thanks for the info bassman and berryadict

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Had no idea what it was like until this month. Even always being on wap its worth it. Nice write up th, and I agree 100%.

Even though I won my month, it was enough to get me hooked. Will be upping next month to at least 6 months, hopefully a year.

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    This is the best site on the net bar none! Its motto should be "ask and you shall receive"! Well worth a few bucks.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkkent51ny View Post
    Same here... I had no clue what bbm was 2 years ago lol
    I hear ya superman!!

Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    Wow dude. That was quite a testimony, and I can't emphasize enough how true your reflections have been for me too
    Thanks Lance. Just felt like it needed saying is all.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

chokem no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Blog Entries
    Well said Bassman, I totally agree.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Premium took Pinstack to a whole new level for me. I am happy to be able to give back a little for the massive amount I have learned here.

Cheers bassman!

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelz View Post
    Sounds cool I've been thinking about the move thanks for the info bassman and berryadict
    Its totally worth it wheelz!

Thb

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp View Post
    Premium took Pinstack to a whole new level for me. I am happy to be able to give back a little for the massive amount I have learned here.

Cheers bassman!
    Exactly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Well said Bassman, I totally agree.
    More people should see this!!

Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Had no idea what it was like until this month. Even always being on wap its worth it. Nice write up th, and I agree 100%.

Even though I won my month, it was enough to get me hooked. Will be upping next month to at least 6 months, hopefully a year.
    Good for you JF!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Blog Entries
    It is such a small token of an appreciation that is hard to put into words although you did a fantastic job of it. I reflect back on my first blackberry and finding this site about the same time cause I knew zilch notta zero. The hours spent on this site, the articles, instruction, tutoring, and friendships are unbelievable. I have been on other sites, but when I wanted a answer here is where I went, go, and will continue to go to find what I need to know. Thanks again for bringing this message up and hopefully everyone will get a better understanding of what this site is all about.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    like what you wrote bassman... i didnt walk in with years ob BB knowledge either, and i grew substantially within my first couple of weeks on pinstack...

its an amazing place... and then i won a few months of premium membership and enjoyed the benefits of it...

its such a small amount for a one year membership and its definitely worth it... (trying to come up with it right now)...

wouldnt leave pinstack premium for anything... !!!
    i see RED...

Dasher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21F6D890
    Can't agree with you more on that! Pinstack is Awesome!
    A fool always finds a greater fool to admire him. Fools admire, but men of sense approve.

RogerG está en línea ahora Stack Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Well said, J!

Go Premium or go home!
    It's always darkest before the dawn, so if you're gonna steal your neighbor's newspaper, that would be the time to do it.

Technical Support Blog | Forum Rules and Guidelines | Theme Posting Rules and Guidelines | Trust Level Explained

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast