Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Good to know ! Keep it up! Its a long haul Cherri so hang on ... Site Announcements & help forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Advertisement

Good to know ! Keep it up! Its a long haul Cherri so hang on to your resolutions and faith. Our prayers go out to L and you to defeat this !

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I pray and think about Lauren every day.. I know she's going to kick Cancers Butt!
    Same here, C. Not a day goes by that I don't think about and pray for y'all. We love you guys!

pkcable no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask via
    Family is MUCH more important that any Forum. Prayers to you and your whole family especially your daughter.
    Rich C.
    Twitter me @ http://twitter.com/pkcable

Reinstall Your OS on a Bricked BB Click here

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Praying for you guys, CC LIVESTRONG!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Our thoughts and prayers are with L and your family.
    JAG257
    iPhone4
    " Losers try their best, WINNERS do what ever it takes"

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    New images were done for Lauren on March 12th and showed the main tumor + mets have shrunk, though not enough to have surgery. She is currently going thru 2 more rounds of chemo (rounds = 3-5 days inpatient w/ a 2 week break in between) plus 11 more radiation treatments. We will re-image in a couple of weeks and reassess for surgery. She is a tough girl and through everything remains upbeat and positive, always with a smile on her face. Thank you all for the love and support. I am lucky to have such great friends.
    -c2

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Good news, C, but the thoughts and prayers continue to flow! Lauren's attitude is very courageous. She's an awesome girl.

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    At a girl Lauren Stay Strong and kick this cancer in the tail. We'll continue to pray for our extended family. Remain strong C and take care of our little fighter.
    JAG257
    iPhone4
    " Losers try their best, WINNERS do what ever it takes"

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Good going ! When the going gets tough, the tough get going... go for it girls !

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    You will remain in our Prayers CC, keep taking good care of that girl!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Thumbs up

hope all is going good and fighting that disease! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Thanks CFF ^^^

An update for everyone: Lauren's disease is now stable. While the hyper-metabolic activity is still there (meaning that some disease still remains), the tumors on her liver are GONE and all that remains in her lungs is a small 9mm nodule. The primary tumor has remained unchanged in size since March. We are now following her disease with PET scans, which measure the hyper-metabolic activity in the tumors. We may never be able to remove the primary tumor safely without major resection of vital organs, so we are concentrating on killing the disease. This, unfortunately, makes it a little more difficult for a cure, but we remain hopeful.

As of this last weekend, we have decided to discontinue conventional therapy (chemo/radiation) and move towards complimentary or alternative style treatment. We need to concentrate on restoring her body's natural ability to heal by boosting her immune system. We need to retrain the diseased cancer cells to "commit suicide" rather than mutating and regenerating. This can be done and she will prevail! It is a big commitment and a huge lifestyle change, but we are determined to make this work. It is a much healthier way to treat Lauren's disease and won't leave her tired, lethargic, drained, etc. as does the chemo. There is a restored HOPE in this house now and for that I am thankful.

Please continue to keep Lauren in your thoughts and prayers as we take this fork in the road and drive full force into the unknown with our faith intact ready for what life has in store.

much love
    -c2

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Cherri, glad to hear Lauren is somewhat stabilized. I will continue to pray for her. It's so good to see you back. God Bless.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Cherri - it´s with great relief that I hear the news. Maybe, the worst is over... for Lauren. It´s been very tough. For both of you my prayers go out to strenghten your resolve, to fight ... Yesterday was the 13th - the last apparition of Our Lady of Fatima (the first was 13 May (way back in 1917) and she appeared 6 times, same day every month). It´s a great, meaningful and faithfull day. My thoughts were with you and Lauren! May SHE bless you both.
    Last edited by Delfim; 10-14-2010 at 07:07 PM.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    You and your family are always in my prayers C~ We miss you! Blessings to Lauren and your 'Ohana. Thanks so much for the update.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast