Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

It´s been a while since we´ve heard from you Cherri ! Where have you been ... Site Announcements & help forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Question Where is Cherri?

Advertisement

It´s been a while since we´ve heard from you Cherri !
    Where have you been ?
    Where are your WIR? I miss them a lot !!!
    Anybody know where she might be ? It´s been weeks without any threads or postings from Cherri!
    Hoping everything is OK !

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    She is doing fine and maybe she will pop in and offer the best explaination as to how her life has been changed.
    Her Twitter feed may also offer some insight about her absence.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    She is doing fine and maybe she will pop in and offer the best explaination as to how her life has been changed.
    Her Twitter feed may also offer some insight about her absence.
    ...well it feels strange for cherri not to pop up once in a while. Thought that maybe something had happened !
    Good to know she´s ok!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    I am terribly sorry for not offering any kind of explanation as to my disappearance and where I have been.

My 12 year old daughter Lauren was diagnosed with a rare form of sarcoma on December 3rd and our life has been turned upside down. She is now going through chemotherapy and will start radiation this week. Through everything she has remained in good spirits, an inspiration to life itself.

You can find out more information on my site or follow me on twitter (@cherrichiodo) for updates to our ever changing and super busy life.

Much love to you all

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    I've been following and wish your daughter the best. Its good that she can smile in her situation.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    We will definately keep her and your family in our prayers C2.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    This is definitely sad news. I'm here for you as well Cherri. May everything turn out for the best. Give my best to your daughter and family. My prayers will definitely go out to you and your loved ones. Take care and if I don't see you again around here I just want to wish you the best in every sense of the word.

Love,

C.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Cherri, your family is in our prayers every night and we hope that L goes into remission with the treatment she is getting.

If anyone would like to help Cherri's family with the financial burden that I am sure is taking a toll on them, please consider buying some of Cherri's themes at her website Allthingsberry. http://allthingsberry.com/ There is also a Paypal donation button on the first page if you would just like to donate.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Cherri i follow you via twitter and i want to say that i am so sorry about all this situation, hope everything goes ok and gets better and better every day, best wishes for you and your family...
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Cherri, everything WILL turn out well, with God's Will and our prayers.I'm sure!
    Í Will follow you on Twitter.

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Cherri, I am so sorry to hear this. It's always sad to find out someone close to you has been diagnosed with ANY illness. But when it is a child, especially your own child, it can be devistating. But, as hard as it may be, just try to stay strong for not just your daughter, but for yourself and your family. Try to stay as positive as you can. And love her like there was no tomorrow!!! Of course all of this is nothing you probablly haven't already heard, but, just know that you and your daughter, and the rest of your family are truly loved and in all of our prayers. I'm not on twitter, but I will try my best to follow through others here at pinstack.

God Bless, and much love!!!
    Ashley

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    cherrichiodo and daughter Lauren!!!!!!!! you are added to our prayer list! god bless!

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family and friends. I hope your daughter will be strong and I hope she will persevere. High spirits and good thoughts will be coming from myself as well as he rest of the pinstack family.

Take care and goodluck to your daughter Lauren.

From Drew

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    And my prayers & love to both of you Cherri.....there are two survivors in our household....it is possible.....Dave
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Big hugs C. Stay strong.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast