Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

k ... and no prob man... Site Announcements & help forum

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Advertisement

k ... and no prob man

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Well its not a new PM and it doesn't do it everytime I go to a differant page. So just not sure what it is trying to do. Just hope my system keeps stopping it!!!

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    Well its not a new PM and it doesn't do it everytime I go to a differant page. So just not sure what it is trying to do. Just hope my system keeps stopping it!!!
    did u try firefox or opera?? also there is a thing called IEPro for internet explorer gives u add blocker and many many other things option to run scripts to do stuff to so check that out cause if u find whats doing it could maybe block it

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Are you using IE 8 rc1 ?

and did you get something like this?

Originally Posted by rashard
    Hey not sure if this is of importance or not but I am getting a yellow bar blocking something, on random pages on the site, i think it may have to do with the add at the top.. But the warning is something about cross site mumbo jumbo, and I only mention it because I have never came across it before.

Im running IE8 on XP

here is what the more info says

How does Internet Explorer help protect me from cross-site scripting attacks?

Internet Explorer's Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Filter can help prevent one website from adding script code to another website. XSS Filter watches how websites interact, and when it recognizes a potential attack, it will automatically block script code from running. When this happens, you will see a message in the Information bar letting you know that the webpage was modified to help protect your privacy and security.
    If the modified webpage does not work properly, try going to the home page of the website and navigating to the webpage directly. If the page still does not work correctly, contact the website's administrator.

I dont know what it was but it seemed to be a specific Advertisement that was doing it, but i have not seen it lately
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    Are you using IE 8 rc1 ?

rashard ie 8 is right out of beta/rc builds cause they just added it to windows update or are goin to

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Oh yeah? lol oh well im not going to waste my time, ill be losing my job soon and this is my work computer lol
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    Oh yeah? lol oh well im not going to waste my time, ill be losing my job soon and this is my work computer lol
    yea but its still trash lol so i dont even use ie at all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12