Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

I think one of the biggest things I've found is just how tight knit this ... Site Announcements & help forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

I think one of the biggest things I've found is just how tight knit this community is.

Take a gander back through the threads of yesteryear and you see how important being helpful really is to the core of this site. People RACED to answer problems, often posts were seconds apart. It was a point of pride to help. I think it still is.

Look at the many, many heartfelt comments when we lost one of our own, Jeremy (thbassman). Jeremy was the essence of helpful, kind, and a cornerstone in this community, when it was big and small.

Look at Del, who's addiction to digital playthings has educated us on nearly all important smartphone releases. He's sick, but in a good way.

Look at Roger, our El Capitan. Maintaining, sometimes chaperone, big brother and big daddy.

Look at Glenn, open minded, and el captains right hand man. Great guy all around.

Mark, who gives us articles (and rarely posts) and shocked us all when he bought (gasp) a windows phone then an Android. Impossible to fathom years ago.

Cat, Raton, BHP, and Cap who held the Apple hill with wild abandon. Always giving good arguments even after switching camps.

Papa, who for so long gave us beautiful themes for our blackberries. Even donated premium themes for contests. Imagine the time spent creating for the love of the platform.

Dave, for holding out for RIM til he just couldn't do it anymore.

There are more, more from the old days that would be welcome back the second they chose.

So to all you out there that read but never share...your cheating yourself. We welcome you to voice your opinions, share your experiences, become a part. Unlike the rest of the web we take you for what you are. You needn't be a tech junkie. You don't need to know everything. We won't flame (BHP and I excluded), we won't taught, we won't laugh (unless your user name begins with a K and ends with a W).

So there you have it. What I KNOW about this site. Ask my wife how big a part of my life it has become to me. We're waiting....

Oh...and #0310
    Last edited by jfcooley; 09-03-2013 at 10:08 PM. Reason: I forgot Glenn...oops
    RogerG and dushdavj like this.

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    Just repeating what KTW said...
    Sorry, the accent threw me.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I am with you all the way Jay!!
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    I've learned that sarcasm doesn't always translate in print.

RogerG and jfcooley like this.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

/sarcasm/ sure it dose /sarcasm/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12