Hello, everyone! Nice forum, nice discussions!Can you, guys, tell me how i can upload an ... Site Announcements & help forum

greatterrakomp no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Usa

Uploading avatar

Advertisement

Hello, everyone! Nice forum, nice discussions!Can you, guys, tell me how i can upload an avatar so that it could be displayed with all my posts? i'm just newbe in using forums and can't find this feature here. P.S. i'm sorry, may be i'm posting to the wrong category, but i just want to use all features of the board.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    All you need to do is go into My Control Panel found on the top right side of the page. Once you click it look on the left side of the next page that loads and you will see edit avatar. Click there and upload your image and your ready to go.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Great,

Welcome to Pinstack. In the upper-right section of each display: click on "my control panel." Then in the left column of that screen select "edit avatar" - that will give you the display to upload, change, etc your avatar.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Great,

Welcome to Pinstack. In the upper-right section of each display: click on "my control panel." Then in the left column of that screen select "edit avatar" - that will give you the display to upload, change, etc your avatar.
    Slow Poke!!

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Slow Poke!!
    Ya beat me, Cowboy! Keep riding and roping!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    All you need to do is go into My Control Panel found on the top right side of the page. Once you click it look on the left side of the next page that loads and you will see edit avatar. Click there and upload your image and your ready to go.

if that don't work try this

In the upper-right section of each display: click on "my control panel." Then in the left column of that screen select "edit avatar" - that will give you the display to upload, change, etc your avatar.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Funny Cat! :d