This seems strange to me as I have never experienced this particular dilemma before. I ... Site Announcements & help forum

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Unusual Pinstack Problem

This seems strange to me as I have never experienced this particular dilemma before. I sign into my Pinstack account and start looking at threads. As soon as I click on a thread link I am signed out and have to sign back in. So....I sign back in and read a couple of threads and BOOM....I am signed out again. I haven't the slightest clue as to why this is happening but after the 4th time I am getting a little frustrated. I am accessing Pinstack via my PC at the moment and cannot, for the life of me, figure out why this is happening. Anyone with any insight? Thanks to all.....

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Blog Entries
    Server issues. But i've you check the "remember" box it wont ever log you out even with the current issues. Will be resolved shortly.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Try clearing cache, cookies, etc. What browser are you using?
    It's always darkest before the dawn, so if you're gonna steal your neighbor's newspaper, that would be the time to do it.

Technical Support Blog | Forum Rules and Guidelines | Theme Posting Rules and Guidelines | Trust Level Explained

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Blog Entries
    Ya I was havin this prob 2 good 2 see its goin 2 be fixed shortly
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.138 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Ah, thanks Hayden!
    It's always darkest before the dawn, so if you're gonna steal your neighbor's newspaper, that would be the time to do it.

Technical Support Blog | Forum Rules and Guidelines | Theme Posting Rules and Guidelines | Trust Level Explained

Krazy Kat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks for the quick reply hayden. So glad the problem isn't with my computer...whew!