http://forums.pinstack.com/trust.php... Site Announcements & help forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Trust Level Page updated

Advertisement

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Got it. I like the variable levels for different forums and variable altering trust power. Is that new? I hope so because I wasn't aware of it before.

At least the update made me read though the section again. Thanks for the update.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Yeah hayden way to update it AFTER the podcast jk.
    Great update its way clearer now.

Thanks for this :

Note: If your Trust Level log shows the following icon (), it means the Stacker who gave you Trust points has less than 10 trust points. In which case, only the comment will apply and no points will be added. In short a Stacker must have 10 Trust Points or more before his Trust power counst as positive (1 point).
    As i had always wondered why the different icon for some trust points.

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Got it. I like the variable levels for different forums and variable altering trust power. Is that new? I hope so because I wasn't aware of it before.

At least the update made me read though the section again. Thanks for the update.
    No thats not new but its easier to understand this time around.
    Last edited by ranxoren; 02-10-2009 at 06:39 PM.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    So say a new stacker, gives a couple of trust out, then later gains enough trust for his points to count, does those first couple of trust points then count for the person who they gave them 2 ?
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    It did not used to work like that, a while back. It might now, however. Darn interesting questions to find the answer to.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    So say a new stacker, gives a couple of trust out, then later gains enough trust for his points to count, does those first couple of trust points then count for the person who they gave them 2 ?
    No. Since when a user is new who knows if the trust they were trying to give was really deserved.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    What if they were truly helped with a problem and they give someone trust who helped them solve a problem? Shouldn't the person that received the trust get the credit? I guess maybe I don't understand it fully.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Nevermind, answered my own question. I missed the part about new users starting with 10 points.