Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It all began a year ago when I was so eager to push my themes ... Site Announcements & help forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Smile That's all folks :)

Advertisement

It all began a year ago when I was so eager to push my themes out there for everyone to enjoy. I was so happy to have finally learned how to make my own themes. I enjoyed making themes and still do but I just don't see myself releasing themes as I used to anymore. It's been a long journey with you all and I have seriously enjoyed your gratitude as well as your criticism.

I would like to thank Hayden, Cherrichiodo, JBlackfish and Lavagirl as well as AZ the ones who originally helped me set up this thread back then when I was struggling to set up my thread and everything else to accomodate everyone with my themes.

My themes will be here for you to enjoy and still download until the links die or the site goes down or whatever happens first. I won't be taking them down as I feel a great deal of gratitude for the admins and everyone else in the community here. Thank you all very much for your support, I'm not leaving; instead, I'm just taking a nice break from theming. I leave you all in the hands of our new theme developers who've emerged from different places and have their own perceptions when it comes to what the users may like.

Adios!

THEMES
    Last edited by jblackfish; 12-10-2009 at 03:16 PM. Reason: font
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    you make theme's?

haha only kidding... im sure you'll be making again sometime

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    thanks for all the great themes my man, keep on Stackin'
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thank you ma ninjas!
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/1186; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Welcome to the Group (Retired Theme Makers).

Life is so much better when you can relax and just have fun.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    Welcome to the Group (Retired Theme Makers).

Life is so much better when you can relax and just have fun.
    I'm already enjoying it . So peaceful. I can finally kick back and hang the theming gloves. I might release something now and then but very seldom. I'll just themes for myself and girlie
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14912/1186; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

graciliano no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am relief to see you will stick around, some of us will need your advice every now and then. Anyway, we'll be awaiting for the next season.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Thanks Raton for your hard work, you were one of the so many people that inspired me to look into the theme developing, but you know this is an addiction so you will be coming back....hope to see you soon
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Oh so you hangin up the theme gloves huh? You've had a nice run. I'm still using that damn Tool theme you made for me. I just can't find anything I like better.

Have a nice break. As long as you keep the theming skill polished lol. Thanks again Amigo

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    You will make themes again. You won't resist. Till then, enjoy your break bro. Enjoy all the cheese you can. Lol.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Sniffle sniffle :(

Thanks for all your kind words guys. I'll be stacking and I'll try to help as many people as I can with any theme related issues to the best of my ability.

I actually wanted to conduct a tutorial perse kinda like a video tutorial or even voice or a conference call via msn messenger or something so that people who want to sit down or something go over the basics in theme building.

Just enough to get the new theme builders where they need to be so they can start developing their own themes . That's a wild wish and uncertain of accomplishing it but I know it can be done if everyone would like to learn more about the matter.

I'll be around. Hopefully, making themes for myself and if I think it's worth sharing I'll do so. I'm gonna work on my tool theme now that you mentioned it get for my 9700. I'm dying to make the background animated as the background for aenema (my ultimate theme)

I'm having theme building withdrawals already lol :cry:

You better let me know if you get that working. That would be awesome. The .gif from that site you showed me?

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by getsugatensho View Post
    You better let me know if you get that working. That would be awesome. The .gif from that site you showed me?

Yeah. I'm dying to get it to work as a gif and port it to my device as a homescreen that my friend would be the ultimate tool theme . I dunno how to make a flash into a gif though

Download a flash converter. I think they have something like that

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    If you can do that for me and send me the gif product I'll gladly do the rest .

...Wait, what am I saying? I thought I just retired lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast