We'll pass this on to Hayden so he can get it fixed. Thanks for letting us know about it.
When the "Xerox" advertisement comes up at the top of the page and you click on the "Forums" drop-down menu, the menu goes behind the ad.
Can one of the Mod's or Hayden look into this issue please? The only way to get around this is to refresh the page and wait for a different ad to pop up. I've duplicated this on two different PC's and a Mac.
I thought it was just my PC
Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?
As a Premium Member, you can choose not to see the ads at all.
Premium mebership gives you less ads (90% less ads), according to the membership benefits page, it doesn't say zero ads. I am a premium member but I still see a few ads such as the Xerox one.
Do y'all not see those ads?
On the main page, right above the Premium Members area is a line that says, "Get rid of ads", or something to that effect, with a link next to it. You can change to the "ad-free" version there.
Man....I thought it was just me today....I had to click some where else to get to another page so the Ad could go away....
Premium Membership Features include:
- Premium Site layout, for faster page loads and more text area.
- Less ads on PinStack.com pages (90% less ads)
- username.pinstack.com Blog (conditions apply)
- Double the private messaging storage space (200 PMs)
- Increased size allowance of profile picture
- Increased post attachments limit (100 Meg cap)
- Ability to change custom titles
- Increased size of custom avatar (also animated *.gif's can be uploaded)
- Access to the Premium Forum Lounge and user group.
- Open/Close/Move own Threads.
- Premium Gold username font.
- Helps to support pinstack.com
I see no ads.
Thanks Roger...I remember the no ads link that hayden posted up several months ago. I located it. The few ads that show even on the normal page don't bother me. That ad I posted above was the only issue with 'em at all.
Thanks for jogging my memory.
Here is the thread: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ium_gui-31913/
You have to go to the "Premium Members" area and then click on the sticky thread that Hayden posted and then it gives you a "ad-free" link for Pinstack.