Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello Stackers, I wanted to bring everyone up to speed on recent changed to PinStack.com. ... Site Announcements & help forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Blog Entries

READ: Important PinStack Announcement!

Hello Stackers,

I wanted to bring everyone up to speed on recent changed to PinStack.com. As of this month PinStack has been under new ownership. Its now owned by EscalateMedia. I will remain in contact with both the new owners as well as our existing team for at least the next 12 months. However, I wanted to introduce everyone to the new owner Lee Dodd and admin John McCormick. Also, note that our awesome Moderators and Stack Pros remain unchanged.

I would also like to use this opportunity to thank the entire PinStack community for their support and dedication to the PinStack brand and our passion... smartphones. Of all the communities that I've been an Admin or a part of, this has been by far the best bunch of members and Moderators I've had the privilege of working with! I'm looking forward to working with all of you under Lee's command. As such, I've related to Lee and his team the dedication and loyalty of Stackers and I know he's anxious to get to know all of you!

So with that said, this is by no means a goodbye but yet another stage in the life of this wonderful community of smartphone and PinStack addicts.

Regards,

Hayden
    Last edited by hayden; 06-30-2010 at 03:00 PM.

Lee
    Lee no está en línea Humble Overseer
    Hello Stackers,

I want to begin my introduction with a BIG thank you to each of you who have spent countless hours participating and helping members of PinStack. It is through your efforts that PS shines brightly in the world of online cellular communities. From all Hayden has shared, you are truly a great asset to this site and community and I very much appreciate your activity here.

I am 31 years old, married for 13 years, and have 2 beautiful daughters (ages 8 and 9). We live on the NE side of Houston, TX and my work days (M-F typically) are spent managing online communities and helping out different staffers on the Escalate Media team. We are a small company with all of our team members working remotely from their homes. We love online communities and feel they are a great resource to those looking for education, helpful answers, and like minded people to chat with.

We DO NOT plan on making any major changes at this point (outside of moving the site our servers) and always like to take things slow. We look forward to hearing from the community and the staff volunteers as to what ideas you have to make this place run better and become an even greater resource than it already is. We don't plan to change anything for now and simply want to get our feet wet, meet everyone, and learn the ropes.

Thanks again and I look forward to "meeting" you or chatting at some point in the future!

Delfim está en línea ahora Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Let me be the first (and one the furthest afar) to wish Hayden the best of the best and thank him for everything he has done for Pinstack and the smartphone community in general. It gladdens me to know that for the next 12 months or so Hayden Will still be able to share with us our comments and diatribes of the forum.
    I welcome the new owners and Thank the words of Lee which, I think Will want to perpetuate the Pinstack feeling and community service it performs with All smartphone users. It's a vibrant forum, honest, with various opinions which are repected by All of us.May this continue to be so. This is what attracted me to Pinstack in the first Place.
    The best of luck.

Lee
    Thanks for the welcome!

Diffused no está en línea Stack level 3
    Welcome Lee and John, to the wonderful world of Pinstack. Best of everything to you in your new endevour here. ~Roxie
    Last edited by Diffused; 06-30-2010 at 06:24 PM.

chokem no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Blog Entries
    Welcome Lee and John, Im sure I speak for all who frequent the forum when I say we are looking forward to getting to know you and work with you.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    What he said
    Welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Welcome Lee and John, Im sure I speak for all who frequent the forum when I say we are looking forward to getting to know you and work with you.
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Welcome to Pinstack Lee/John. Looking forward to you running the site keep on moving forward as it has been under Hayden's watch. He's done an outstanding job with it and have had no complaints. Well, one complaint maybe when he used to make fun of me when I was still a BB head and used to tease me about jumping ship to the iPhone lol. J/K but not really

Last edited by raton; 06-30-2010 at 08:06 PM.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

camshafter no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    welcome to Pinstack, i have to say that this was my first forum ever!!! and man has it spoiled me, you will never find a kinder group of people anywhere..

again welcome and thank you Pinstack

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Sending our welcomes as well. Look forward to seeing the discussions and the future of PinStack. We send all our customers here due to the extreme value the community places on being a safe and friendly place to ask questions and get answers.

Zo

Lee
    Wonderful welcomes...what a great group here....thank you!

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by camshafter View Post
    welcome to Pinstack, i have to say that this was my first forum ever!!! and man has it spoiled me, you will never find a kinder group of people anywhere..

again welcome and thank you Pinstack

I second that, Pinstack is an awesome place to be! Welcome, look forward to knowing you guys!
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Blog Entries
    Lee and John, welcome to the stacks! I too have been with Hayden for a long time and have see this site got thru many changes over the years. I can only hope it continues to and and serve the community as well as it has in the past!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Wow! I missed alot! As i slowly make my return, i say welcome to the home of some of the best smartphone people in the world! Hayden, dont do what i did and disappear for a while! LOL
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

JohnMc no está en línea Stack level 3
    Blog Entries
    Whoops, I somehow missed this thread and should introduce myself - was working behind the scenes on the PS server getting a couple things sorted out with the transition.

I'll be on the site responding to any technical issues with the forum or features, and working with the admins and mods on keeping things running smoothly here. Feel free to PM me with any issues or concerns, or make a thread in the appropriate sections.

I'm just about to make an announcement regarding @pinstack.com emails, which you should now be to receive forum thread updates and PM notifications. So if you have a PS email it should work without any issues.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast