Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can anyone tell me why we couldn't have two seperate new post functions?One for people ... Site Announcements & help forum

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no

Advertisement

Can anyone tell me why we couldn't have two seperate new post functions?One for people who are looking to network and one for the rest.I mean it would be helpful to everyone.It would save time and effort in finding the type of topics your looking for without being swamped in topics your not.I am very very ignorant when it comes to how making something like this idea could be done. But I hope you other's might and could intrest a person in charge to consider it.
    Thanks for your patience.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Doubt its possible. Its just something we'll have to deal with. Really only bad on weekends.

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    Doubt its possible. Its just something we'll have to deal with. Really only bad on weekends.
    I'm not talking about "our little bit of inconvience.I thinking about efficiant,less confussion,and practicality.I still believe it's possible too.look at the top of the main page and you can see several links to different funtions and forums,and one more will only divide the loads a little bit.This is a very organized site and has undoubtedly grown a lot since it begun,changing it's structure as they went as needs and ease of use dictated.I have every belief that this sight is not at max growth and can and will change yet more in the future. I'm just sudjesting one small change in a pattern of many such changes.I may not know how they do it,but I have no doubts about whether they can or not.I just don't know if my idea will be considered as one of such changes.
    Thanks for the feed back.I really appreciate it.

Np. I guess I worded it wrong. I should have said I doubt it'll happen. Dunno. Hayden or someone of greater importance will prob chime in at some point in the future.

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Np. I guess I worded it wrong. I should have said I doubt it'll happen. Dunno. Hayden or someone of greater importance will prob chime in at some point in the future.
    You maybe right there.I just hope someone incharge will consider the idea.Thanks friend for showing the intrest, and speaking your views and thoughts.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by bill16 View Post
    You maybe right there.I just hope someone incharge will consider the idea.Thanks friend for showing the intrest, and speaking your views and thoughts.
    Jf, Have you tried using the "Feedback" button to the right of every screen to make your suggestion? Hayden monitors that and it's a good "suggestion box."
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

No I hadn't jb. Thanks, may give it a try.

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    No I hadn't jb. Thanks, may give it a try.
    Would you please!? I have no computer and can't see the function box that was mentioned.I don't care who does it.It's enough for me to know somebody would make the sudjestion.Thank you for your tolerence.

If you'd like to see the stacks as on pc, go to your browser options and change browser ident to internet explorer. Reload the page. If it soesnt change from wap you can clear the cache and/or hit "PC Mode" at the bottom of the thread page. Works well if you wat to check stats in CP as well.

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    If you'd like to see the stacks as on pc, go to your browser options and change browser ident to internet explorer. Reload the page. If it soesnt change from wap you can clear the cache and/or hit "PC Mode" at the bottom of the thread page. Works well if you wat to check stats in CP as well.
    I can't change my bb browser that way.But I can try the bolt again as see if I can use it long enough to do it.Or I can fight with my moto Q9c button and I'm sure after some work it will do it.Thank you for your reply.I just hoped you had a much easier access,esspecially since it was you that the mod singled out.I'll give it a try then.

Huh, thought was an option on all blackberry browsers.

PIN/ID
    sorry no
    I spent the whole time since I last posted here trying to post this in that feedback box and I give up.Here's my efforts for those who might wish to see it,I'm done with this effort.
    ((New post upgrade possibilities))
    Dear Sir
    I think this site is not only great, but is extremely useful.So I'll risk making a fool of myself trying sudjest an idea I had.
    I don't know if your interested,but I believe I have an idea that should make the new post function a little more organized.I sincerly believe that if you added a seperate new post function for networking posts,that it would be helpfull to everyone.I believe that it would make it easier for everyone to find who or what they are looking for.I don't believe that it would make a major improvement mind.But it would split up some of the load ,and for those surges of new networking posts it would be a help to both networkers and the people who are looking for help.
    I hope you will consider this idea, and forgive my poor efforts in presenting it.
    Thank you for your patience and tolerence.
    Sincerly
    Bill 16
    Last edited by bill16; 04-07-2009 at 04:20 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12