To all, I would like to first and foremost apologize for all the unanswered requests ... Site Announcements & help forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Smile Please forgive me all...

Advertisement

To all,

I would like to first and foremost apologize for all the unanswered requests I have not met. I know there are way too many out there for me to accomodate and I would love to truly fulfill every single one of them but unfortunately that would only happen in the perfect world. I am not trying to lash at anyone here I am merely begging for your understanding and please do not be offended or take this the wrong way. I'm just trying to state that I can only do so much for my fellow stackers and if I do reply to your request and you're hoping for me to finish a theme for you don't expect it right away. I have been in and out and really have not had much time with this new job and everything else in my life at the present time. Do not feel discouraged to ask me for anything. I have been a loyal member of this forum and would like to personally thank the admins and especially Cherrichiodo who was one of the first theme developers that inspired me to create my own work and for others as a small token of my appreciation. I have learned a great deal and yet I still consider myself a novice for I do not have the answers to everything. I would like to also thank to other fellow theme developers who've landed a hand here and there: Luciferseamus, riffman, jasonring, smurf, ganns, pdxmatts, dr devious, dj smooth (another theme developer who showed me the ropes), Cmangum, among others who've influenced my work as a whole. This is sort of a mission statement I guess. Thank you for all your hard work guys and also thank you Pinstack members for your honest and caring posts for our work. We do not ask for anything in return just for you guys to enjoy our themes and let us know what you would like to see different; of course feasible things. I never thought of myself making themes to begin with until one day I asked myself the very same question a lot of you may be doing by now. "why did he/she use this color; I would've done this" not offending anyone but I guess I'm one of those individuals who likes to get things how I want them to look and in the places I would personally like them to be. I know most of us theme developers have our own vision when creating themes which may or may not appeal to all which would lead for a lot of members to request a change here and there. Please acknowledge that our work is probably work that was done for our personall use and if we agree to make changes is because we choose to do so willingly. Again, i'm not trying to bash on those requests but please don't be hasty about us not meeting your expectations or requests. As I mentioned before there would no greater satisfaction for me than to grant every request out there; I truly mean it. I would love for everyone of those requests to get fulfilled. I look back at my thread that I created a while back with all my themes and I still amaze myself with the posts I get every now and then. I thank you all for your great words and thank you posts here and there. I started making themes as a pass time and it is just that for me. I seek nothing in return than to see your device sporting a theme I created out of the goodness of my heart. In addition to all of this, I would like to extend my thanks to Hayden for allowing me to create a thread with all my themes and also for allowing me and the rest of us to share our work with you guys. Thank you alll and please understand that this thread is just to let you know how I'm feeling at the moment. I do not intend to discourage any requests nor is it my intension to bash on anyone's perceptions or the way they handle their work. We are all here to help and also to please as many requests/questions you guys may have;again, this is my believe. Thank you for reading and enjoy your weekend.

Yours truly,

raton (the little guy that started it all with "can you please help me?")
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I don't know about everyone else C, but I truly appreciate your themes and especially the one you did as a favor to me. I appreciate all the themers who contribute here, and while I don't know firsthand how hard it is, it must be pretty difficult or everyone would be doing it. Again, I/we appreciate your work.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Nice post, my little rodent friend! Your work is awesome and of course it is greatly appreciated. I've commented many times how much I admire the talent you guys and gals have and the effort you put forth to accommodate people.

Keep on keepin' on, bro! And please, folks, do what Raton asks. These guys do these themes out of the goodness of their hearts and because they love doing it, so be patient and understanding that it takes some time!

Cheers,
    Roger

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    It can be a bit overwhelming at times, try to keep your head up. Your Themes ROCK.
    Retirement has it's benefits

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I'm here to tell ya it's not all that easy.....I tried a few times (unsuccessfully)...and I'm sure it may get easier with time....but I definitely have an appreciation for the theme makers of pinstack cause all of you make it look easy! Keep it up! I love trying new ones..

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thank you for understanding guys/gals . And srl, I think you're right. I believe my time to retire from theme making's coming soon
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?