Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This only happens to me when I'm on pinstack. But I can't use the back ... Site Announcements & help forum

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

Pinstack PC problem question

Advertisement

This only happens to me when I'm on pinstack. But I can't use the back button on the browser right. If I push it once it does nothing, hit it twice real quick it will take me back most of the time. But if I'm in a thread like this one and want to back all the way out to the main forums list I have to hit the back button three times in a row. Hope this makes since to somebody but it did this before when I was on pinstack but had stopped doing it for some time now but now for like the last week or so it keeps doing it. Kept hoping it would go away again but I guess not. Pinstack is the one and only website it does this on so I don't think it is just a setting in my browser but maybe it is. Anybody got an idea? My quess is it's something so simple and I'm just stupid!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Have you tried clearing cache and re-booting? Just a thought.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I didn't clear the cache but I shut this off every day, Hope I can find out the problem it is driving me nuts. I don't check this site very much because of the hassle

Just for grins, go to (BB) browser: menu>options>cache operations and clear "content cache" You might as well resend service books too: go to email setup: log in and select "service books>send service books. Then reboot and see if the problem is still there.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

jonesjj no está en línea Stack level 3
    Same for me when I'm using Internet Explorer. I use Firefox most of the time and I don't have any problems.

Bmanley, You're talking about browsing PS on the BB, right? If not I assumed you were and have headed down the wrong path.

This is when I'm using my laptop, so nothing to do with the BB browser. Cleared cache and rebooted no change. Seems like it has to be something with the pinstack website because no other site gives me the same problem. They all work the right way

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    What browser are you using? and is your computer running XP or Vista? I dont have any troubles but maybe more info will help with trouble-shooting....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Sorry, I made the wrong assumption. (Never did that before. )

I don't have any problems with this either - never heard of having back button issues ONLY with one web site.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 02-07-2009 at 02:55 PM.

wjbyrd36567 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm having the same problem too. Running the 64 bit version of Vista premium. Problem seememd to start a few weeks ago.

Weird, I'm running Vista Home Premium 64 on my laptop and do not have this problem. I use both the IE and FF browsers and have not had any troubles....
    Twitter? My Apps List

wjbyrd36567 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I also tried it out on my laptop and my moms computer both running xp home, still the same thing. Im running norton 360 on all maybe that could be the cause.

Maybe, I' running Bit Defender on my laptop and McAfee on my PC which is running XP and have not had these types of issues at all........
    Twitter? My Apps List

I've had problems in the past with Norton, after running it for a year or so, it brought both my laptop and desktop's response to a crawl. I uninstalled and the problem went away permanently - I've not heard of a Norton problem (or any other) that has an effect on the back button but who knows?

Sometimes it's just trial and error until you figure it out - time consuming. I don't believe it's the PS site tho.

jonesjj no está en línea Stack level 3
    Windows released a .NET Framework update for vista last week that might be the problem or not if you've done the windows updates.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast