Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I can't see the Pinstack logo at the top of the page until I scroll ... Site Announcements & help forum

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Pinstack Logo at the top of wap page

Advertisement

I can't see the Pinstack logo at the top of the page until I scroll over it. Is anyone else running into this issue? I'm using a T-Mobile 8320 with the T-Mobile 4.5.
    ]

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Mine is the opposite. I can see it until I scroll over it on my 8330.via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have noticed that as well. EDIT: I can't see it until I scroll over it, so my experience is the same as the OP

My browser settings currently are:
    Every option is enabled except allow java script popups, Show Images set to WML & HTML, and browser emulation mode is BlackBerry
    Last edited by azstar; 01-02-2009 at 10:45 AM.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    That's strange. I hope they fix it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bafil no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    246de862
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm having this problem too. Is it just me or are we not getting answers to these site problems? Come on site mods!!!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    It's hidden until I scroll over it on my 8120 also. I was like "WTF? Where did the logo go?" when I first saw that. I swear if I wasn't logging on here via PC I would have thrown my 8120 by now thinking something was wrong with my phone LOL

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Have you tried the new beta launcher to see if it fixes the issue? It did for me and you can find it in this thread . The mods have their hands full with all the new site changes and I am sure they will address all issues as soon as they can.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    It does the same thing with the new launcher.

PIN/ID
    246de862
    I tried the new launcher too and the same thing, blank until I scroll over it.

brayndeded no está en línea Stack level 2
    And whats with the new generic logo anyway? Im sorry, but the last logo looked alot more like it was 'pinstack' related. This one looks like its for a riverside bank or a realtor firm...sorry guys, I love the site, but I just dont get what the logo is and how it relates to pinstack.

PIN/ID
    3198998E
    There has been a lot of problems with the new site. Hayden is working his a$$ off. A lot of the problems that have been noted, have also been fixed. Give it time guys, it'll all come around. I have the same problem on my 8130, its not that big a deal. You know what site you're on. All that link does is bring you to the home page anyway. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by metalroger View Post
    There has been a lot of problems with the new site. Hayden is working his a$$ off. A lot of the problems that have been noted, have also been fixed. Give it time guys, it'll all come around. I have the same problem on my 8130, its not that big a deal. You know what site you're on. All that link does is bring you to the home page anyway. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have to agree there have been major changes taken on by hayden and he has been working tirelessly to get it all up and running to make everyone happy. Like everything else change takes time and patience.

PIN/ID
    246de862

I think I found a FIX to this. But there's a downside. In your browser configuration take the check mark out of the "support style sheets". That made the logo appear all the time in WAP. But now I have all that blog stuff too so you have to scroll down a lot to get to the good stuff.

So try this to get the logo back.
    Open Blackberry browser
    Press bb menu button
    Scroll to options
    Click on browser configuration
    Remove check mark from Support Style Sheets.

Downside is the blog links that appear and take up a lot of room. Maybe this is a step to solving the logo problem. By the way I am using an 8320 T-Mobile with 4.5.0.81

d

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Thanks bafil, good to know there is a setting that effects it. I prefer to have my style sheets enabled for sure........I know where I am even without the logo
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    246de862

Yeah I'm the same way I would rather have them on too but I just thought I would throw it out there as a troubleshooting tip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast