Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I hope whoever it is reads this. This would officially fall under communication harrassment. And ... Site Announcements & help forum

Ransomed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASk

Advertisement

I hope whoever it is reads this.
    This would officially fall under communication harrassment. And that is a big time no-no with the FCC. His PIN can be traced to his BB so you could technically file charges. If it is a teenager, not only them, but whoever's name is on the account is also responsible. I think arrest warrants, court dates, fines, and jail time would be a great reason to stop now!
    Oh, and according to a friend of mine who had someone charged for this they can not have a cell phone in their name again for a very, very long time.

I hate to think that someone is so lost that they think God is that shallow. Sin is sin to God. Indestinguishable and unjustifiable. Their behavior is sinful and an embarrassment to the rest of us.
    God is bigger than petty prejudices.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransomed View Post
    This would officially fall under communication harrassment. And that is a big time no-no with the FCC. His PIN can be traced to his BB so you could technically file charges. If it is a teenager, not only them, but whoever's name is on the account is also responsible. I think arrest warrants, court dates, fines, and jail time would be a great reason to stop now!
    Oh, and according to a friend of mine who had someone charged for this they can not have a cell phone in their name again for a very, very long time.

I hate to think that someone is so lost that they think God is that shallow. Sin is sin to God. Indestinguishable and unjustifiable. Their behavior is sinful and an embarrassment to the rest of us.

Well Said. Joey I am sad to here something like this has happened to you here. As Azstar said we should NEVER Condone hate! Good Luck with the lawsuit!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

wow great first post!
    welcome to the stacks...looks like you'll be a great contributor to our site.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

joeyinpa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Thumbs up

Thank You Ransom* & All*,
    Ransom*, Your words almost brought me to tears, Proud tears! Thank You!

Y'all*, this idiot that "pinned" me seemed to have stopped more so as YOU all responded. I have to say, you all really helped me in so many MORE ways than you can imagine.
    My Most Sincere Thanks,
    Joey*
    P.S. I have A LOT of online "forum" experience; as well, due to being homebound (disabled), I have WAY too much time on my hands. If ever You can use some help, just ask.

I hope

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    We're just happy to be able to help someone!

From what I've seen over time, PS wants to ensure that people who visit and frequent this site feel comfortable doing so and that any abuse should be stamped out, immediately.
    Last edited by goldengirl75; 02-05-2009 at 12:20 PM.

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Thanks Catstide!

Joey...
    I don't have that much experience with forums, but I'm glad to help.
    -Ransomed

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the Devil trembles and says,"Oh No! She's awake!"

PIN/ID
    FYI - I contacted T-MO, got exactly what I have come to expect from them, "Oh really, Wow"... That was it.
    It has stopped though so I am just sticking it out for now. IF he should begin again, yes, I will def call the Police, FCC or whomever I have to in order to get this jerk dealt with, and swiftly I hope.
    ThankYou All Again!
    JoeyLee*
    Ransom* - for a Newbie, your post (advice) was amazing!
    "I'd rather be hated for what I am than be beloved for what I am not" - unknown
    8530! (OS V5.0) VZW

PIN/ID
    ASk
    It is great to hear that the messages have stopped.

I hope so many people responding made a strong statement to whoever it was that they can't corrupt God's word and use it to try to intimidate people. And that there are those of us who will not stand by quietly and tolerate them berating someone with what is, in truth, only their personal opinion.

You are very brave Joey. It is not easy to handle persecution on any level.
    Stay strong.
    Have Faith.
    Last edited by Ransomed; 02-18-2009 at 02:37 AM.
    -Ransomed

PIN/ID
    Ranson*,
    Again, you stun me with your insight and wisdom. Would you mind if I use your post(s) on my website?
    Joeylee*
    n~via smartphone~

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    "Here comes da judge"

PIN/ID
    ASk
    Joey,

I am very flattered and you are welcome to post anything I have written to you. My only request is that anyone who reads it understand that the credit is Gods. It is HIS word that is important here, not really mine. I have only reiterated what can be found in the Bible. It says that we should rid ourselves of all malice, deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander. Even many of the non-believers I know don't argue with that. Let's hope the one's responsible for this rediculousness, while looking for their next scripture to twist, found that one. (In case you are reading this it is in 1Peter 2:1)
    Last edited by Ransomed; 02-18-2009 at 02:37 AM.
    -Ransomed

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Thumbs up

Joey,

I am very flattered and you are welcome to post anything I have written to you. My only request is that anyone who reads it understand that the credit is Gods. It is HIS word that is important here, not really mine. I have only reiterated what can be found in the Bible. It says that we should rid ourselves of all malice, deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander. Even many of the non-believers I know don't argue with that. Let's hope the one's responsible for this rediculousness, while looking for their next scripture to twist, found that one. (In case you are reading this it is in 1Peter 2:1)

Ransomed,

I could not have said it better myself. Welcome to the stacks(Sorry I forgot before)!! May your stay here be long and prosporous! Your insight is astounding!

thbassman
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Live Long and Prosper !
    May the Cobras be with you.

PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by svt cobra View Post
    may the cobras be with you.

rotflmbo
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

My TORCH Rocks!

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    It still blows me away when I hear about something like this. I have never been pranked via pin to pin messaging maybe that is why I still continue to leave my pin on my profile because I have been fortunate enough to have not been violated in that way. I'm really sorry to hear about those harassing messages and hope that in the future it will never happen again.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast