When I originally bought my 8300 in the summer of 2007, I subscribed to the ... Site Announcements & help forum

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7

Smile No PinStack emails-I'm desperate!

Advertisement

When I originally bought my 8300 in the summer of 2007, I subscribed to the forum for the Curve. Later, the 8310 was added to the forum and I eventually upgraded to the 8310 as well. Every day, usually about 1AM, I would receive an email from PinStack notifying me of the recent posts to that forum. That hasn't worked for about 3 days now and I'm desperate and feel out of touch with the stackers. I thought I added a couple of additional forums 3 days ago so I would receive updates on them also. Alas, no more emails from PinStack at 1AM. And I can't find the PinStack location where I originally subscribed to this forum. The options I expect to see aren't there. When hitting the forum subscribe button, I see Google, Yahoo and Blog buttons. Not sure what these are for but in selecting bookmarks, I unintentionally disabled my email. As always, any light you can shed on this horrific situation is much appreciated.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Right now, email notifications are not going out. Tech support is aware of it an working on it. Your notifications should resume when it's fixed - until then, we all wait. Hang in there.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Well right now the email notifications are down, were not working properly most of yesterday either. But you can check your subscriptions in your account by going to control panel(top right corner next to your user name) then in the column on the left click on list subscriptions and you will see what forums and threads you are subscribed to and can edit your email preferences there.

To subscribe to a forum and get email updates don't click on the subscribe button that brings you to rss feeds, instead click on the forum tools or thread tools and then choose subscribe. Then you will have the option to choose how often you get your email updates instant, daily, etc.

Hopefully the emails will start working again soon, I miss them too
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    I found that the Newest Version of the Pinstack Launcher keeps me in the Loop just by choosing "Active Discussions" or "Device Talk" in the "Forums" Tab, actually the whole D*** Pinstack Launcher will keep you in the Loop on the Fly!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

I wasn't getting my emails either for months until I changed my email on my profile and now I'm getting them. I also do the same thing DJ is doing.

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7

Thumbs up

Thanks to all of you......did not know everyone was experiencing some down time on the emails. I'll change my subscribe habits as well by either using the launcher or subscribing in the appropriate location. Many thanks to you all I'll sleep better tonight. Actually, at night, I put my phone on quiet then place it under my pillow. At 1:03 AM, PinStack sends the email and I feel a gentle but assuring 2 vibrations. As stated previously, those good feelings were missing the past couple of days and I slept better until I awoke and was dismayed at no email. So in reality, I slept better without the vibrations. But I need those good Vibes! Thanks again.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by BestWitted View Post
    Thanks to all of you......did not know everyone was experiencing some down time on the emails. I'll change my subscribe habits as well by either using the launcher or subscribing in the appropriate location. Many thanks to you all I'll sleep better tonight. Actually, at night, I put my phone on quiet then place it under my pillow. At 1:03 AM, PinStack sends the email and I feel a gentle but assuring 2 vibrations. As stated previously, those good feelings were missing the past couple of days and I slept better until I awoke and was dismayed at no email. So in reality, I slept better without the vibrations. But I need those good Vibes! Thanks again.
    Wow! and I thought I had it bad!

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    I'm on Pinstack all the time via the launcher...it saves time for me to post / read via bb then to get on my PC usually.

swalker2001 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2461c562
    Viigo all the way here. I subscribe to about 8 pinstack feeds and a bunch of other stuff...feels awful when something changes and there are no messages from my fellow stackers to either help, learn, commiserate or all of the above.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    i love viigo too for most feeds, but nothing beats the launcher