Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

I wanted to re-visit this topic and had several things on my mind about the ... Site Announcements & help forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Advertisement

I wanted to re-visit this topic and had several things on my mind about the new layout and how it's been working for me and when I went to post it I lost everything after hitting the Post button.

So? Someone was telling me not to or it was not meant to be.

Needless to say I'm frustrated with the new layout and would prefer something different. Even if it came as an option at the bottom of a page to choose a different skin/layout.

The old mobile template was so easy to use and navigate. Posting was easy and fast. Now while mobile I don't bother visiting PS b/c all I find myself doing to pinching and zooming.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    ^Are you on fullsite or mobile version? if your on fullsite then you would zoom up at the top tabs and tap on mobile. That should help if that's the problem.

I did want to mention that when I am on mobile, I can't see anywhere to reply with a qoute.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    You can't reply or quote...just post. I preferred the old Pinstack on the BB browser.
    The new one is ok on the PC, but ...
    Access to Premium Stackers Lounge is no good. It's more complicated to follow threads and posts you have joined and contributed.And they all appear double, triple and more times. What a waste of web page...
    On the BB it's a complicated maneouvre to search your posts, and threads. Stackers Lounge is even further away!
    With matters at this juncture, it's surprising stackers still bother (especially on the BB). I have the impression that new thread and postings are way low now, compared to a couple of months ago when the old Pinstack Was working.
    You Guys must pressure Big H to take a look at this...

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Testing. I think it works perfectly. Let's see if this posts . Glad to be back. I think I'm gonna get used to this.

Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    You can't reply or quote...just post. I preferred the old Pinstack on the BB browser.
    The new one is ok on the PC, but ...
    Access to Premium Stackers Lounge is no good. It's more complicated to follow threads and posts you have joined and contributed.And they all appear double, triple and more times. What a waste of web page...
    On the BB it's a complicated maneouvre to search your posts, and threads. Stackers Lounge is even further away!
    With matters at this juncture, it's surprising stackers still bother (especially on the BB). I have the impression that new thread and postings are way low now, compared to a couple of months ago when the old Pinstack Was working.
    You Guys must pressure Big H to take a look at this...
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Raton in my post I lost I mentioned agreeing w/you. Don't make me cover over there and shake you to wake up from the dream your in at the moment.

Navigation is a concern, it's hard to follow and find. Attachments I've given up on.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I think Hayden should remove the "+Reply to Thread" button because once you click on it everything goes missing. Yes, all of the info you typed goes to no man's land. Delete the button and just stick to post quick reply. That button is faulty.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Knew you wouldn't stay away too long, C. Welcome back.....

PIN/ID
    Retired
    It is nice to see u postin again raton. U luv us just admit it.

Here is an example with how navigation is frustrating. Link When you see the thread and have to go to page 2 to post a reply and see what happens when you do. Your taken back to page one. Then edit just for the heck of it to follow along. When u edit your post then your taken Here which is a totally different location on the forum. Then try and find that thread location from the beginning without seeing the first thread. It's difficult at best and the format is at odds with itself. Very confusing.

Pay close attention to the location after the edit and then try and find it or return to that same location. I can't find it for the life of me.
    Last edited by srl7741; 06-06-2010 at 07:26 PM.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    It is nice to see u postin again raton. U luv us just admit it.

Here is an example with how navigation is frustrating. Link When you see the thread and have to go to page 2 to post a reply and see what happens when you do. Your taken back to page one. Then edit just for the heck of it to follow along. When u edit your post then your taken Here which is a totally different location on the forum. Then try and find that thread location from the beginning without seeing the first thread. It's difficult at best and the format is at odds with itself. Very confusing.

Pay close attention to the location after the edit and then try and find it or return to that same location. I can't find it for the life of me.
    Yeah it makes mobile browsing very annoying, i rarely visit via bb anymore!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

If you find your post missing, hit refresh and it shows up. That's my quick fix for now. I'm sure Hayden will look into it

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Is this via pc or mobile?

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    I wanted to re-visit this topic and had several things on my mind about the new layout and how it's been working for me and when I went to post it I lost everything after hitting the Post button.

So? Someone was telling me not to or it was not meant to be.

Needless to say I'm frustrated with the new layout and would prefer something different. Even if it came as an option at the bottom of a page to choose a different skin/layout.

The old mobile template was so easy to use and navigate. Posting was easy and fast. Now while mobile I don't bother visiting PS b/c all I find myself doing to pinching and zooming.

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Using my Laptop or Safari desktop browser.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hi Hayden my gripes are mainly on Mobile. Like now... I can't quote you and to see this post after I submit, like pdx says, the best is to hit refresh.
    On the PC can't you do away with all repeated threads/posts ? And cater for direct access to our threads and posts? And Stackers Lounge ?

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Smilies don't work for me either.....sent a note to h about a wk. ago......no joy yet.....
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast