Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Originally Posted by hayden thanks. yes what Az says lol... Site Announcements & help forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    thanks. yes what Az says lol
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Youz are geniuszzz!! it was on mobile (must've been from playing around with the page)....muuuuuch better now thanks to AZ and Hayden..
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    While browsing on my Bold I can't login. There is no place to type my password since the update.
    ~Lauren

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Go to http://wap.pinstack.com from your bb browser, you should be able to sign in there.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Lauren, If you'll move the cursor to the right half of the box the password area will make itself visible.
    Quote Originally Posted by lauren25 View Post
    While browsing on my Bold I can't login. There is no place to type my password since the update.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

dirtypirate no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by automan69 View Post
    Not bad. But what happen to the mobile version? It loads full web pages now. I like the older version. Still needs work with PinStack ota link, I get an COD error file when trying to dl it to my blackberry. And why doesn't PinStack post the link for the mobile version on the Homescreen? You would think this would make sence. I will give PinStack a week to see if I like the changes and if Not, I will problem leave. Im getting tried of websites trying to reach out to muti phone companies. Pinstack was good back then. But know all I see on the Homescreen is Android,iphone news more then BlackBerry.
    ditto that!

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7

Thumbs up

Well, it's been about 2 weeks since I've signed onto the forum from my BB and I see a significant improvement.....thanks hayden....the threads load much, much faster and I really appreciate that.....
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I was one that was unhappy with the mobile setup, at first...now I'm sailing !Just waiting for homepage on the mobile version and that's it ! No problems!
    Thanks H !

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Thumbs down

I can't find Jack here. I don't know where my posts went. Major downgrade to be honest. I'm a firm believer of change for better. If it ain't broken... End of rant. I used to be able to log in place my post and off I went in less than 2 minutes now it takes me like an hour to find crap around. Time to move on to another site for me I guess. Looks marvellous but just not friendly enough to keep me around. Take care all. Been nice sharing ideas tricks and tuts with all of you. Cya around or until a new upgrade to the site comes around.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Your leaving for that?

Take some time with it bro.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Hey Raton, Get a BB

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Lol. Somones in a good mood this morning.

techfox no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm loving the new look!
    Techfox Networks | Canada's Premier IT Solutions Provider

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I can't find Jack here. I don't know where my posts went. Major downgrade to be honest. I'm a firm believer of change for better. If it ain't broken... End of rant. I used to be able to log in place my post and off I went in less than 2 minutes now it takes me like an hour to find crap around. Time to move on to another site for me I guess. Looks marvellous but just not friendly enough to keep me around. Take care all. Been nice sharing ideas tricks and tuts with all of you. Cya around or until a new upgrade to the site comes around.
    I have to say that I agree with R here. Its just not the same, and I dont even wanna post anymore, I have dropped way down since the switch of PS new site changes. The refinding of certain things isnt as bad as the look for me, it hurts my eyes way too white, almost looks like an Institutional Web page.

Take care R, you know how and where to reach me.

iLord is DEAD!

frijolito no está en línea Stack level 3
    Looks good, odd thing is I only just got the message about it! but keep up the good work guys, hoped you enjoyed WES, yet another year I couldn't go again
    International numptee & Connoisseur of Stella Artois

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast