Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Frustrating I know! FYI, I tried it with your ID and several othesr and DID ... Site Announcements & help forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Frustrating I know! FYI, I tried it with your ID and several othesr and DID get them all. Must be some setting on your P-C or something? No clue. Usually it's the other way around - mine is the only one that doesn't work. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Just tried it with your username, JB and did NOT get it. Will keep poking around.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I believe it happened because the person I was trying to check had no posts because of moderation issues. Just tried a few more times with people who had 1 or more posts and no problem.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Well, just tried it with the following user who has 1 post and got the error message, navygm3.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I give up - now I can't make the advanced search find "navygm3" - I key it in in the ID field and click on exact name and get nothing. I gotta get going. Back later. Good luck, Roger!
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Is this still happening. I jst tried "view forum posts" on a few users in this thread. Let me know if there a prob still.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Hayden, I've noticed another issue. When you click on a user name and select View Forum Posts you get the following error:

Pinstack.com Message
    Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

PIN/ID
    ask
    The search index is not updated in real-time. Also this site makes use of a lot of caching so someone with 1 or 2 post it may happen. If the posts is approved it should show up in whats new if recent.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I'm still being directed to the last post when I go in to read a thread. It's annoying to have to scroll back to the first post if there are alot of posts like in this thread. Any way you can fix that Hayden?

Jtetch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just used the updated "insert image" feature and it is light years ahead of the previous version. Kudos

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    On my home pc the site is totally out of wack!! refresh does not help at all. It appeared normal on my computer at work but when I returned home I found the same problem I noticed last night...It is like looking at a negative- blue background and white highlights etc.....bizarre!!

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Truly weird....re opened the site on Safari and no problems......still not working on IE//// any ideas Hayden?
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I just tested it on IE on my laptop and it looks fine, two suggestions for you,

1 check and see if you accidentally enabled the mobile view on your PC, scroll to the bottom ans see if there is a link on the bottom left for "Full Site" or

2 clear your browser cookies, cache, and history then try PinStack again.

Let me know if this helps or not.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    ask
    This should only happen in search results like "What's New". Takes you to newsest post since last visit I think. However, if you browser to a forum and click on threads it should work as normal. This can be changed if Stackers prefer to go the the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I'm still being directed to the last post when I go in to read a thread. It's annoying to have to scroll back to the first post if there are alot of posts like in this thread. Any way you can fix that Hayden?

PIN/ID
    ask
    Screenshot?

Quote Originally Posted by SGZrazberry View Post
    On my home pc the site is totally out of wack!! refresh does not help at all. It appeared normal on my computer at work but when I returned home I found the same problem I noticed last night...It is like looking at a negative- blue background and white highlights etc.....bizarre!!

PIN/ID
    ask
    Clear your cache and make sure you are not in mobile mode. This is why I locked mobile mode before. Considering it again.

Quote Originally Posted by SGZrazberry View Post
    Truly weird....re opened the site on Safari and no problems......still not working on IE//// any ideas Hayden?

PIN/ID
    ask
    thanks. yes what Az says lol

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast