Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Just going to echo everyone else, LOOKS great, but missing the unanswered threads and other ... Site Announcements & help forum

pkcable no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask via

Advertisement

Just going to echo everyone else, LOOKS great, but missing the unanswered threads and other search tools, or just having general trouble finding stuff with the new look, BUT I will get used to it.
    Rich C.
    Twitter me @ http://twitter.com/pkcable

Reinstall Your OS on a Bricked BB Click here

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Ahh Shucks! I figured the changes would drive you back home haha.

Quote Originally Posted by pkcable View Post
    Just going to echo everyone else, LOOKS great, but missing the unanswered threads and other search tools, or just having general trouble finding stuff with the new look, BUT I will get used to it.

BlackCaviar no está en línea Stack level 3
    Same problem here..... I thought it was just me!

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Love love love the update. I know the effort involved in doing a major forum upgrade like this and the bugs to be worked out. It takes time. Be patient everyone.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I noticed that you can no longer see what device people are using by looking at their post. I miss this because so many BB users have turned to a new device and it's interesting to see what people have switched to at a glance.

Also, it's a lot harder to navigate to "Today's Posts" and subscribed threads. It will take time getting used to the new layout.

On my 9000 the site is extremely hard to navigate through. I'll just be visiting on my PC until all the bugs are worked out.
    ~Lauren

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Sorry Hayden, didnt mean to sound so critical. I know changes come-just hope things get a bit easier to navigate when your done.
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    I love the new look of the site!! But definitely missing the BB mobile site. On Bolt it looks great though! Hoping for the mobile site soon. :-P
    My Smartphone History - 7130e -> 8130 Pearl -> 8330 Curve -> iPhone 3G -> Javelin(Curve 8900)

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    Sorry Hayden, didnt mean to sound so critical. I know changes come-just hope things get a bit easier to navigate when your done.
    Haha. Naaa! Critical comments are the ones that bring the best results. Keep um coming. Thanks!

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    FROM LAPTOP
    Like the new layout from my laptop but would much rather have it provide a larger font display for my tired eyes.....

FROM BB
    Don't like it at all....the implication is that this presentation is not complete....if true.....would much prefer the older presentation.....this new one is too unwieldy....
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Thumbs up

The new format is great, and I know you are working on the mobile version. I am really happy that from my Bold 9000 zooming in on the login typing my usernam then carefully moving the curser to the right in the box until I saw a highlighted mark I was able to add my password! I am in on the mobile

Looking forward to the mobile version, if it is half as good as this it will be great.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm noticing some Avatars are looking a little different (mine) looks pixelated. I think it's time to also change it up in support for our new look
    I was finally able to embed a vimeo video. That's awesome, I could never figure out how to do that with the older forums.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    the addons we had with vBulletin 3.X are not compatible with 4.X, we have to either wait for the plugins to be updated or have a new script written just to have the old features working again. Patience is a virtue people and most things get better with time if they where good to start with.

I myself hated the mobile browser on the iPhone because I hated the navigation how it didnt allow me to go back I had to the forum again and go from there.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

vera no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24D593F4

issues navigating pinstack on my 9700

i don't use Bellshare but i find that it is now not possible to see anything on www.pinstak.com with my 9700 now with the new format..... even when i zoom i have to zoom so much that i cant see anything without scrolling like mad side to side now.... so it is way easier to not go to pinstack with my bb right now....... could be that my eyes are not as young as the rest of yours..... Sorry Hayden....... is there a way to make it easier to read from my 9700?
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I think the site looks great. Took me a while to navigate around the site but I think it's a much cleaner look and feel. Bravo to hayden!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Thanks Hayden ! I´m a critical *** usually, but I admit that the layout is great ! Looks good and almost intuitive ! Also, easy on the eyes and attractive...
    Can you provide a tab for subscribed posts and another for threads.That may be the only real access problem...I don´t think that it should be necessary for signed-in members to access these via My Profile. Maybe ?
    Regarding the mobile application (which I use a lot...) I´ll wait for developments.
    Great work though!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast