Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Hi everyone, I figured i would post an official thread for everyone to post about ... Site Announcements & help forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

New PinStack site changes

Advertisement

Hi everyone, I figured i would post an official thread for everyone to post about the site changes.

If you have questions, comments, can't find something or you find something that does not seem to be working right please post here.

Keep in mind that there will still be tweaks, changes, and downtime over the next several days as Hayden continues to finalize the upgrade. Also be patient and give time for the kinks to be worked out.

Bravo to Hayden though, I think this new change looks great!
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    It does look great. Is the mobile version finished Sam?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    We'll have to get used to it, don't we ? Old habits die hard...but, and especially the buddies that use Pinstack.com program by Bellshare, will find it hard to read, we have to zoom all the time, that My Posts have disappeared and we have to go and look for them, new posts aren't easily accessible as before.
    And to my horror, before, a page loaded up with15 to 17 kb and now its in the hundreds...So watch out all users with limited data plans...
    Otherwise it's cleaner and a graphical improvement. But from now on I'm going to use,only, via my PC and WiFi. Unless Bellsahre comes out with a better solution, since the Handmark one doesn't answer any active stackers needs...

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    This version looks really good! I would like to have a link to the unanswered threads though. Chokem, I just tried the mobile version and I don't think it's finished yet. There was a place for my username but no field for the password.

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Not bad. But what happen to the mobile version? It loads full web pages now. I like the older version. Still needs work with PinStack ota link, I get an COD error file when trying to dl it to my blackberry. And why doesn't PinStack post the link for the mobile version on the Homescreen? You would think this would make sence. I will give PinStack a week to see if I like the changes and if Not, I will problem leave. Im getting tried of websites trying to reach out to muti phone companies. Pinstack was good back then. But know all I see on the Homescreen is Android,iphone news more then BlackBerry.

Unanswered threads is on the(Hayden's) to-do list, and I am checking with Hayden to see if he has an idea of when the mobile version will be back.
    Last edited by azstar; 03-28-2010 at 10:39 AM.
    Twitter? My Apps List

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    OK. Thanks. Remember-patience is my middle name
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Unanswered threads is on the to-do list, and I am checking with Hayden to see if he has an idea of when the mobile version will be back.
    Thanks!...I'm so dumb sometimes, I was actually looking for a drop down that said "to-do"....then the light bulb went off. I'm just not with it tonight.

Hehe, that's funny Sorry if I confused you
    Twitter? My Apps List

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by RayZ View Post
    Thanks!...I'm so dumb sometimes, I was actually looking for a drop down that said "to-do"....then the light bulb went off. I'm just not with it tonight.
    So did I! LMAO!
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    really love this new layout.......its alot more user friendly and easier to look for what you want
    Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/lkkwus

Quote Originally Posted by 9of13 View Post
    So did I! LMAO!
    Thanks man...now I don't feel so bad

Jtetch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Thumbs up

Love the changes. Like kkwus 74 said, it is more user friendly. Plus it looks rather futuristic

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    kind of looks like twitter apps looks, got a more berry feeling while browsing on pc, cant wait to see whats in the store for the mobile version
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)

artcarney no está en línea Stack level 3
    Kudos to hayden for the new site! Hopefully the mobile site will make it's appearance soon for those of us stuck with gprs when not on wifi.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast