Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That is what I just posted over in another thread about the site asking for ... Site Announcements & help forum

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Advertisement

That is what I just posted over in another thread about the site asking for the same thing:

Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    I do not like that you cannot see who's viewing a specific thread any longer. It helps when posting responses to see if an expert or a moderator is already in the thread.

Is this functionality going to be returned?
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thank you Moderncowboy and KalebsDad78. For some reason the tabs do not drop down for me. I tried using both IE and Firefox and nothing. Oh well

hustler0531 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    305247f0
    I pretty much agree with everyone else when it comes to the new look "awesome". Just curious to know if Pinstack is transitioning from a Blackberry site to a place for all cell phones / pda's?
    "Only the STRONG survive"

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    A site for all phones, but now won't work on phones very well. lol New look is great, but I post mainly from my phone. I will eventually quit posting if it becomes more of a hassle than fun. I can't get a direct link for my posts to work at all.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12