Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok so I do like the new look of the site I just have a ... Site Announcements & help forum

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

New Pinstack look question

Advertisement

Ok so I do like the new look of the site I just have a question about the launcher app for Pinstack. I have the 0.0.23 I think where u can click the app then like forums, active discussion ect then it takes you to the actuall site. Well now when I click on active discusions ect it takes me to the search screen, then I have to click on what I want. Is there a new launcher for the site? Its not a huge hassel just something I noticed.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Clear your browser cache bro then try reloading that was an issue this morning but has been working good for awhile now. OH WAIT...It my be that Cleveland Browser....

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Hayden's working on updates for the launcher (3rd party) and the wap format. Lot of work to do
    Last edited by Berryadict; 12-26-2008 at 10:39 PM.

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    From the home page I see that Pinstack is no longer exclusively a blackberry community?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    There has always been sections to support other devices since I joined.
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 12-26-2008 at 11:55 PM.

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    I used to load the main page, read the new stuff, then click my posts and it took me where I needed to be. Now I have been messing with the new site for 10 minutes and can't figure out where I can see all my posts. I need to bookmark it now as well. So it will take up two bookmarks instead of one.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    To view your post go to my tools and its the first option in the dropdown menu. Hope this helps... If you want to go to the home screen just click the banner at the top of the page.

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    We used to be able (under Tools) to get a listing of all Pinstack members, with info such as Last Time Active, Number of Posts etc. Is that still available?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    You can still search profiles but I am not sure if that is what you are looking for.

Edit: I just tried it and right now it is disabled give it a couple of days and I am sure Hayden will tweak it to your liking.
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 12-27-2008 at 12:02 AM.

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    I meant getting a master list of all Stackers... it was quite a bit of fun, we built the "Prolific Posters" Crackberry Cafe' thread by ordering the list on Number of Posts. Searching individual profiles doesn't
    help.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Some things are still in the works and being worked on over the weekend. I'll see if the stacker list is going to be one of the things on the list

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I tried clearing the cache that didn't work, ill give it some time I'm sure they will fix a bunch of stuff still~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    To view your post go to my tools and its the first option in the dropdown menu. Hope this helps... If you want to go to the home screen just click the banner at the top of the page.
    There is no drop down menu for me. I am using opera 4.2 web browser on my berry.
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I don't know if this question falls under that members list mentioned above but I was just curious if this is going to be part of the things being worked on over the weekend. I was wondering if that old feature of being able to see who was reading the same thread going to come back or has that been deleted completely? I ask because when I try to help someone or if I ask a question I'd like know if I'm all alone there or if there's someone there and see if he/she can help me out or the other way around as well. Also, in gallery now (Photos) the option to go see "my stuff" and then choose images is gone. Will that also be back? I did notice that when I also had posted a theme on the 25th i did post it with its pictures and now they're gone. I had to reupload them and edit the thread. I understand that's probably a glitch since the upgrade but i'm just curious what else could or is in the works to help solve these small issues. I just like the option to see who else is reading a thread so I can help that person right there and then rather than wait or go back to that thread hours later. I don't know if i'm making myself clear. I have another big problem why did you guys take out (my posts) tab out of the banner? it used to come in handy. I now have to click on my name check statistics and then see all my threads . Well, as I mentioned yesterday I like the look but it's becoming hard to get used to for [me]. Thank you guys.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I don't know if this question falls under that members list mentioned above but I was just curious if this is going to be part of the things being worked on over the weekend. I was wondering if that old feature of being able to see who was reading the same thread going to come back or has that been deleted completely? I ask because when I try to help someone or if I ask a question I'd like know if I'm all alone there or if there's someone there and see if he/she can help me out or the other way around as well. Also, in gallery now (Photos) the option to go see "my stuff" and then choose images is gone. Will that also be back? I did notice that when I also had posted a theme on the 25th i did post it with its pictures and now they're gone. I had to reupload them and edit the thread. I understand that's probably a glitch since the upgrade but i'm just curious what else could or is in the works to help solve these small issues. I just like the option to see who else is reading a thread so I can help that person right there and then rather than wait or go back to that thread hours later. I don't know if i'm making myself clear. I have another big problem why did you guys take out (my posts) tab out of the banner? it used to come in handy. I now have to click on my name check statistics and then see all my threads . Well, as I mentioned yesterday I like the look but it's becoming hard to get used to for [me]. Thank you guys.
    Hey rat as far as your big problem look in my tools and my post is the first one just like it used to be just different spot. The other of being able to see who is in a thread I agree with totally I would like to see that back as would a few others there have been a few post about it. Hope this helped .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast