Hey I'm Shayne, new to the website, still trying to figure out my black berry, ... Site Announcements & help forum

shayen7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question New blackberry pearl owner, need help downloading software

Advertisement

Hey I'm Shayne, new to the website, still trying to figure out my black berry, I bought my blackberry 8120 pearl from ebay a few days ago, new, didn't come with the software cd, so I downloaded it off the website. I've been trying to get more software and games onto my phone for hours but I can't seem to get any free downloads to work. I think i'm doing everything completely wrong or looking in the wrong places to download, I need help.
    I've only gotten bubblepopper to work so far, it was .alx and worked with the software cd and went on my phone right, but most of the other .alx ones i try aren't and I don't even have a clue where to start with .jar files, I need help.

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Hello and welcome to the site. If you are looking for free downloads PinStack (this website ) has a huge collections of apps of all types that you can sort through and find something you would like.

Start Here

and see what you like. If you have a data plan on your phone, you can even browse this site from your BlackBerry and download apps and games straight to your phone using OTA (Over The Air transmission). You'll soon see there's plenty of things your BlackBerry can do

thanks I tried, I got a couple to work finally. no internet plan

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H

Lightbulb This should help...I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by shayen7 View Post
    thanks I tried, I got a couple to work finally. no internet plan
    Hey Shayen7, Welcome to Pinstack - you'll love it here.

Here's a really good Tutorial for people that don't have data plans. I hope it helps.
    My Smartphone History - 7130e -> 8130 Pearl -> 8330 Curve -> iPhone 3G -> Javelin(Curve 8900)

Thanks for the help, from the fourms i've gotten all the answers I need, I love my blackberry working great with tons of new games and stuff =)

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    This is definitely the place to find help!! Welcome to the stacks, Shayen7!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!