Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Just downloaded thanks j So should the downloads work now?... Site Announcements & help forum

washington22 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Just downloaded thanks j
    So should the downloads work now?

Yea I just downloaded it work pretty find...
    So what now j

Alright so I download the new pinstacks app. To the bb and I gotts admit it helps me navigate a lot better then I was doing before so I find the themes I click on the one I want and properly follow instructions I clicked save and this came up..."The Item you have selected cannot be displayed.Do you wish to save the item?"so I click yes and it saves it...and then pops up "unsupported media type:application/zip".What is that I tried clicking no and tried different themes and it did the same thing please help me...aggh

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Zip files are meant to be downloaded to your PC and installed with the desktop manager. You need to look for OTA links, but they are still not working, will post back when it's fixed
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Alright thanks...
    I also curious about something...
    I notice I have seen people with 3 or 4 green squares or different icons as yourself while I remain with one .
    Is there a way you can gain rank or something

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Washington,

Take a look at this thread. - hope this will answer your questions.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Alright I will are the themes up and running again I downloaded an iphone theme but the rest it keeps doing the same thing but I appreciate all your help and the same to the others that have help me...thanx for showing me the ropes keep in touch don't me a stranger

Washington, Azstar has notified administration. She said she'd get back to you when it's fixed - she's super dependable so she will. Sometimes these fixes take a little time. You may know that the whole web site has just be revamped and we've had a few problems with the changes.

Hang in there and watch this thread for an update on the situation from Azstar.

BTW, Thanks for becoming a Pinstack member and welcome.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I'm sorry for the impatients it was just weird how I could download one theme and not another...lol but ok ill see tight

Quote Originally Posted by washington22 View Post
    I'm sorry for the impatients it was just weird how I could download one theme and not another...lol but ok ill sit tight
    Washington, see Azstar's comments posted eariler:

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Zip files are meant to be downloaded to your PC and installed with the desktop manager. You need to look for OTA links, but they are still not working, will post back when it's fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I let the admin know there seems to be an issue, hopefully back up and running soon
    All the links may not be broken - some of them obviously are good. That's how you could DL one theme and not another. We're doing the best we can. Hang in there.

Some themers host their own files, those ones would be the ones that are working. It's the PinStack hosted files that you are having issues with. So you will run across a few that work, but most won't until the situation is fixed. No eta for that yet.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Links are fixed, give it another try

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I got a question...
    When I get an email its also shows up in the SMS box... How do I keep that from happen I only want my emails to show up in the email inbox....somebody help me please

-Washington

Quote Originally Posted by washington22 View Post
    I got a question...
    When I get an email its also shows up in the SMS box... How do I keep that from happen I only want my emails to show up in the email inbox....somebody help me please

-Washington
    Go to Messages>options>general options and select "separate" under SMS and Email Boxes.

Thank you J

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast