Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am getting the full version on my iPod Touch, not the mobile site...weird that ... Site Announcements & help forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

I am getting the full version on my iPod Touch, not the mobile site...weird that you are getting the mobile version. Maybe you caught it on a minute where it was enabled
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Its back!
    BlackBerry8900/5.0.0.190 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    The iPhone, Android and all other HTML 5 enabled smartphones have a totally different version. Not finished it yet but, didn't realize so many Stackers are here on Sunday. So stopped short.

BB version is back to normal.

Still a few bugs so allow me a week before all the emails and PMs

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Wow the new look is incredible! Hahaha who needs a desktop. I have never seen such a neat looking format on a cell phone browser.
    Way to go!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Wow Hayden, I love it! Great job. This is so much easier to read and use on my iPhone. It's beautiful
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    i am loving the new look
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Here are a few screen shots of the new PS Mobile Browsing experience. You will understand why I was so excited when I saw the changes. If your a Blackberry user and have a moment post a few screen shots for everyone to see.

PinStacks Front page view

Tapping the Menu Button brings open this menu:

An Article:

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    It is much nicer on the front page. I didn't like having to zoom in on the old one to click a link. Good job on the quick fix too Hayden.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

It does look amazingly better on my iPod Touch than on the BB. All BB users should be jealous of the iPhone and Android browsers!

Can't wait til it's all tweeked!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    Retired
    I would like to see navigation tweaks if possible?

When there is a Thread with several pages (10 for example) you navigate one page at a time to the end or the most recent post.
    I would be nice if you could either display the latest post first or tap the latest post with one tap (button).

Hope that makes sense?

The UI is sweet tho no question about that.

PIN/ID
    Retired
    I posted a YouTube video in this thread using the smallest size to see how it displays on the phone and it's not showing while using the mobile browser. Other videos that have been posted prior (week ago) seem to show just fine.

http://forums.pinstack.com/f214/ipho...oncept-114819/

Can anyone else see the video via the mobile safari browser? Maybe it's my phone.

I also noticed when you edit a post via mobile browser you can't edit everything in the post. Your only able to edit the text shown in the post window. There is no scroll feature which would allow you to see all the text in the post field. So if the post is more than 10 lines you will not be able to edit beyond the first ten lines of text.
    Last edited by srl7741; 10-12-2009 at 02:12 PM.

I can't see it via my iPod Touch either, but I can see others and it views fine on my laptop
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would like to go back to normal view on iPhone . It's nice and all just not for me. Now everytime I go to the Stacks i get the the mobile view. How do I change this
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by three3peat View Post
    I would like to go back to normal view on iPhone . It's nice and all just not for me. Now everytime I go to the Stacks i get the the mobile view. How do I change this
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16
    The old version is being discontinued. The all features from the old setup are not imported yet:
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f232/pins...iphone-114841/

But by a very big margin the majority of PS iPhone members prefer the new interface so our focus will be in its improvements.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    I think it looks great... nice work Hayden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12