Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Starting a new Discussion or Help thread Go to the main Forum Index Page then ... Site Announcements & help forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

How to: Start a new thread or reply to a post.

Advertisement

Starting a new Discussion or Help thread
    Go to the main Forum Index Page then click the Forum you would like to post in (by forum name, iPhone, BlackBerry, Nokia, Android, etc) and at the top left of the listings you'll see a "New Thread" button . Click it.

NOTE: Make your new thread subject lines meaningful!

Replying to an existing discussion or Help thread
    To "Reply" to a thread it's basically the same procedure except you are responding to an existing discussion (or thread). To reply just open the thread by clicking on it and then click on the "Add Reply" button .

NOTE: Please, don't change or start your own topics in the middle of a thread! (Thread hijacking) Stick to the topic of the original poster.

You can test by click the "Add Reply" button at the top left or bottom left of this page.

See you in the Stacks!

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Re: How to: Start a new thread or reply to a post.

Bump......i'm sure this will be helpful.....thanks Hayden!

ghetto no está en línea Stack level 1

Who Reads This Stuff Anyway?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto View Post
    Who Reads This Stuff Anyway?
    We would hope new Stackers will read it or those who don't know how to start threads properly.

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46

Thanks Hayden for the clarification and reminder~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ghetto no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Lavagirl View Post
    We would hope new Stackers will read it or those who don't know how to start threads properly.
    WELL LAVA GIRL CAN U HELP ME OUT WIT THIS ... EVERY BODY STARTS OUT A ROOKIE RITE?

q_t_pi_kcm no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21219BEC
    Can someone help....I'm really irritated...I can't find the button no how to to create a new post anywhere

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by q_t_pi_kcm View Post
    Can someone help....I'm really irritated...I can't find the button no how to to create a new post anywhere
    I see you started a thread after you posted this, glad you got it figured out
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

TheTechGuy no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've been a member for almost a year and I made one of my first new threads today. I didn't need help in finding the right place to do it nor did I feel like it was hard to do. With that said I'm sure there are many new members here lately that may need the help and it's threads like these that make this site feel friendly and welcoming to new members. Congrats on having such a friendly site and a place people want to stick around to enjoy.

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind

Smile

I agree 100%..... This is a very helpful, freindly site. I have posted a thread in the wrong spot today, however the moderation team moved it, notified me and gave me a link to show me the list of proper forums. Now I know. It's that easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTechGuy View Post
    I've been a member for almost a year and I made one of my first new threads today. I didn't need help in finding the right place to do it nor did I feel like it was hard to do. With that said I'm sure there are many new members here lately that may need the help and it's threads like these that make this site feel friendly and welcoming to new members. Congrats on having such a friendly site and a place people want to stick around to enjoy.

gurrource no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Togo

Just wanted to say hello

Hello folks, I just went akross this awesome forum through google and I like the especialy this form. I really like the design and the team does its job verry good.I´m Andrew and I´m pleased to be here Greetings

kevwarn no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey people i am have a problem with the pearl 8120 the phone is saying the close all programs and try openning the camera again is there a solution for this please help

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by kevwarn View Post
    hey people i am have a problem with the pearl 8120 the phone is saying the close all programs and try openning the camera again is there a solution for this please help
    Im sure if you posted in the pearl forum area people will be able to help you fix this
    <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
    BlackberryOS
    Blackberry Tour 9630
    Blackberry Storm 9530

Blackberry Curve 8520
    Blackberry Curve 8320

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no
    I have a question related in a way to this topic.I wish to know where you would post a site related topic.this is what I would like to post.(What are your opinions on a seperate new post function for networking)then explain my reasons for believing it would be a good function for all stackers.

If it would be alright that is.A moderater's feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you for your patience.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by bill16; 04-04-2009 at 10:59 PM.

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Quote Originally Posted by bill16 View Post
    I have a question related in a way to this topic.I wish to know where you would post a site related topic.this is what I would like to post.(What are your opinions on a seperate new post function for networking)then explain my reasons for believing it would be a good function for all stackers.

If it would be alright that is.A moderater's feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you for your patience.
    Never mind.I think it's too close to a simular topic and would be redundant.I appologize for waisting your time.Original idea but based on anothers question.A moral delema that I have no wish to confront.Thanks again for your tolerence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast