I'm asking for tips on how to properly request themes cause I posted a request ... Site Announcements & help forum

jg1thomas no está en línea Stack level 2

how do i properly request themes?

Advertisement

I'm asking for tips on how to properly request themes cause I posted a request in the 8120 theme section for an avatar the movie theme and it got deleted more than once. Appreciate the input!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm not sure about the deleted post question but I think requests normally go in the Theme Request Thread.

Maybe your request was moved into the request thread rather than deleted.

I think each section has a request thread which helps keep the Themes thread a little cleaner and easier to find Themes.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I answered your thread about this a few days ago, this thread here: http://forums.pinstack.com/f101/them...8120_a-118304/

In that thread I explained where your posts went, that they were not deleted, and I gave you a link to the theme request thread
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Yeah I was just told the same thing by azstar. Thank you both for clearing that up for me. I was thinking I did something wrong. If one of my requests gets made, how will I know without looking all over for it?

You can go to your control panel and view your posts and threads. It's easier via computer, there may be a link to view them via BB, I been using my droid for months now and the forum view is different for us on mobile, I will find out what the easiest way is for you to find your old posts via BB
    Twitter? My Apps List

Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I answered your thread about this a few days ago, this thread here: http://forums.pinstack.com/f101/them...8120_a-118304/

In that thread I explained where your posts went, that they were not deleted, and I gave you a link to the theme request thread
    Sorry I just found that a few minutes ago. Thank you for your help!

You can go to your control panel and view your posts and threads. It's easier via computer, there may be a link to view them via BB, I been using my droid for months now and the forum view is different for us on mobile, I will find out what the easiest way is for you to find your old posts via BB
    Computer? Ha ha. I don't have a computer and seldomly get a chance to get on one. Maybe I'll try on my shadow and are how the view is for WM

I have someone with a BB who will be letting you know the easiest way via BB
    Twitter? My Apps List

I have someone with a BB who will be letting you know the easiest way via BB
    Ok. Thanx!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    jg, Az has asked me to help you buddy. Have you got the PinStack shortcut on you phone?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    if you do, just select the Active Discussions banner in the list. That will take you to the current posts page. Up at the top you will see mini links, select MY CP. That will take you to your control panel where you should be able to see your posts/threads. Post back if you have any trouble.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I saw your request for the avatar theme and I would be more than happy to give it a shot. The problem though was that my computer crashed and completely fried my hard drive, so I'm having to literally start from scratch. But I got theme builder back up and going so if you can give me a few days I'll see what I can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    if you do, just select the Active Discussions banner in the list. That will take you to the current posts page. Up at the top you will see mini links, select MY CP. That will take you to your control panel where you should be able to see your posts/threads. Post back if you have any trouble.
    Wow thanx! That would make it a lot easier. I'm gonna download the pinstack app after this. Thank you for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by rifraf2009 View Post
    I saw your request for the avatar theme and I would be more than happy to give it a shot. The problem though was that my computer crashed and completely fried my hard drive, so I'm having to literally start from scratch. But I got theme builder back up and going so if you can give me a few days I'll see what I can come up with.
    Thank you. In addition to me getting a nice theme I think it will be a nice addition to the themes list and others would get to enjoy it also