As the stacks have become a battle zone,I do not wish to remain a member ... Site Announcements & help forum

rasclot no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Hostile Environment

Advertisement

As the stacks have become a battle zone,I do not wish to remain a member of wat is aside from ignorant ppl the best berry site on the net,I'm leavg the stacks.those who knw me knw where to find me.sad wen a five year stacker leaves.thanks for the good ole days hayden.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Sorry you feel that way. As a public forum, you get a wide range of people posting. Not everyone has the same views as the next person. The moderators do a good job keeping those who break the rules in check. I believe you will find that this is the best forum of its kind on the web, and that some of the other forums are truly "battle zones" as you put it. Good luck with your decision.
    Last edited by chokem; 07-21-2009 at 08:48 AM.

puppylove no está en línea Stack level 2
    Rasclot, What battle zone. What's the issue - maybe it's not worth leaving over. I see that you've been a long-time member but not posted that much comparatively - neither have I. Maybe give it a few days and reconsider. If you decide to go after that then good luck.

We all like to have everyone possible participate in the forum. What do you think?
    What goes around, comes around.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    No wayyy! No need to leave stacks. I'm not sure how bad this issue or issues were but I'm sorry to hear that

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Rasclot, I hope that you are not leaving because of a comment I made on the Youtube post. If it is I sincerly apologise, I would not want to be the cause of a @erson leaving such a useful forum. My comment was more to point out that you had posted links to other software applications. I would also ask you not to leave

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3
    Rosclot, for someone that is not happy, you do leave an opened end puzzle for the rest of us. What is the problem that you have run into, so that the rest of us may be able to avoid.

Lvallejo666 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Go to Crackberry, its nice there.

sweetkalena no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PLZask
    Please b advised that everyone has their own opinion, that don't mean u HAVE to note it and I'm pretty sure whatever was said wasn't meant to harm u or make u leave. Granted I havnt been here long but I've seen nothing but good things. If u do choose to leave I'm sure it wuld b a loss to the community. Good luck in findin a non hostile environment.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I believe you may be over reacting a little, but I do believe you are referring to comments made here http://forums.pinstack.com/f10/vision_for_youtube-111004/

The 2 people trolling are easily ignored, if they have however sent you private messages or anything to make it worse, let the mod team or Hayden know, I would rather read post about blackberry programs, than post made by the other people..

I went back through several of your post, and found some useful programs, and I for one appreciate you, as do others (I saw them post that they do

So don't leave because of a couple people, when there more is benefit to be had by others from you staying.

Sorry you had a rough experience.

I have been on the other end and jumped on a couple people, when I shouldn't have, I admit it, and believe I made amends to them. All people can have a bad day. doesn't mean you should move to the moon, just because you meet a couple.

So again don't leave one of the best BB communities on the web pretty please
    Last edited by rashard; 07-21-2009 at 04:27 PM.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

PIN/ID
    PLZask
    Omg! U can't leave now that I know it was ur post on that you tube vision app. I love that app and ur post on it was the reason I got it. It wuld b a horrible loss if u left. PLEASE STAY! Oh btw Thank U

rasclot no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    To respond to all whom read n replied.thanks for all your concern,I believe the problem has been settled out of court.it wasn't the youtube post lol.let's jus let sleepn dogs lay n get back to business of berry.again thank you all for responding.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

PIN/ID
    PLZask
    *YAY!* he came back!! *does the happy dance* WooHoo!
    BlackBerry8110/4.5.0.158 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Rasclot its amazing that ALL your forum posts are via BlackBerry IP address. Hope your PC IPs have not been previously banned.

Please avoid starting new threads about issues which our Mods are in place to deal with. The next such thread will result in a site ban

Thanks for your cooperation.

(Moving thread to the site help forum)