Hi guys....I just had to swap my curve 8300 with a new one and now ... Site Announcements & help forum

Pendog10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3046AB0E

Help finding Autolock

Advertisement

Hi guys....I just had to swap my curve 8300 with a new one and now I can't get the application that automatically locks my BB when the backlight goes out. I tried going to the list of apps that "JD" posted but it keeps telling me I'm not allowed in there anymore!!! How can I get in there to get the applications I want back on my BB???? Please help!

Thanks in advance guys!!!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 07-12-2009 at 01:16 PM.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    have you tried crackutil? it's an app that allows you to get into your bb when bricked and remove the app that caused it to get bricked in the first place by listing all the apps on the device and you'd have to find the one that's "supposedly" causing the problem. I've used it when I created an assassin theme which killed my bb 4 times. Not using that theme ever again. Good luck dude
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Pendog, here is the link for autolock http://www.geekandproud.net/blackberry-software/

Here is the mini tracker link http://forums.pinstack.com/blogs/3389/blog322.html

are you going to the right page? did you possibly get banned from the blogs or something (not sure if you can or not)

By they Raton, are you posting your post on the wrong post lol?
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    oops hahahahahahaa oh well, i guess I answered in the wrong part I'm rolling ont he floor literally.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Pendog10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3046AB0E
    Thanks so much guys....everything worked out!!! You guys are amazing!!! Maybe you could help me find the "Dimension today plus" theme. I used to have it on my previous 8300, but can't find it anywhere on pinstack or the RIM site. Has it been removed?? Is it still available?? Any help is greatly appreicated...thanks in advance guys
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~