Has anyone noticed that there has been a change in font size in the pinstacks ... Site Announcements & help forum

rxmaker1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Request

Font and Display size Change???

Advertisement

Has anyone noticed that there has been a change in font size in the pinstacks forum. The displayed words are much larger than previously. Is there a setting that anyone knows about that can change the letter sizes back to what the were previously?
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

cgaliffi no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22D95A46
    The only thing that I have noticed so far is that when you click on a post you can select column view from the bb menu and that will minimize the view. Other than that someone else will have to chime in.

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    I got nothing either, all I know is when I clicked on the links, they are massive now!
    I thought my berry got fat!

Instantz no está en línea Stack level 3
    When I first saw the change's I was like wtf! What happened. I was like did my bb browser go on crack? Lol.

PIN/ID
    Request
    Well sorry to know that others are having similar display "issues". On the brighter side maybe pinstack is implimenting some changes and this will not be a prolonged issue (didn't notice how much time I was spending on the stacks until this font size issue has made it very difficult to surf the stacks) Yep...addicted I am.
    I will post if I can find anything out to help remedy the massive font size problem. If others will do the same that would be very much appreciated.

lat_05_69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yeah I'm on a 8130/4.5.0.127 and I have a huge font and display.... Very annoying

PIN/ID
    Request
    Looks like the size issue has been resolved. I read that the site was being upgraded and some "bugs" are inevitable in that case. The other site changes seem good THANKS PINSTACK TEAM!!!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~