Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Originally Posted by archer6 I agree, as I must say I've always felt the term ... Site Announcements & help forum

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    I agree, as I must say I've always felt the term "Crackberry" rather objectionable & certainly not what I wanted to be associated with.

~ via Bold ~

I actually never entered the cafe because I wasn't drawn to the name. Professionals lounge sounds a lot better.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by KriK View Post
    I actually never entered the cafe because I wasn't drawn to the name. Professionals lounge sounds a lot better.
    Funny you should mention that. I responded in the same way, I avoided that area of PinStack completely. It seemed so out of place. So seedy. So...well you get the picture...

~ via Bold ~

well the forum changes its name to something else considering that pinstack is so blackberry related? i love the new layout the forum seems faster with the way things are set up but i do miss having the feeling of belonging to a blackberry forum versus an all smartphone forum i dont know maybe its like sports you have your fav. team and the rest are good and all but not the same

mizmellyjelly no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by MackDaddy135 View Post
    well the forum changes its name to something else considering that pinstack is so blackberry related? i love the new layout the forum seems faster with the way things are set up but i do miss having the feeling of belonging to a blackberry forum versus an all smartphone forum i dont know maybe its like sports you have your fav. team and the rest are good and all but not the same
    At first I thought the same, but when you think about it, it's good to open the site other smartphone users so that they can get their insight on similar situations that blackberry users may go through. And for one thing, my bf uses the iphone and he's usually all gungho when it comes to posting on any forums in general so it would be nice to have him on the forums with me so we can share the same opinions and be on the same topics. It also helps us out when I'm having an issue with my phone and vice versa for him. Think of it that way

jacatro no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23D00577
    Good Job!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

marcan1984 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244D5F94
    Actually I checked several times lol could not figure out what was going on. Will take some gettin' use too though. Huge fonts on my curve though. Oh well at my age I can't complain since I don't have to use reading glasses anymore to see the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePearlPXL View Post
    i had to double check where i was when i logged in this morning lol. nice change.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    "Mobile" pinstack has always been extremely convient even before the "paint job", as mentioned by another stacker, even if there is a desktop or laptop within reach.

I agree, being able to access PinStack so fast from ones BlackBerry is terrific

~via BB Bold (wap.pinstack.com)~

jake.schires no está en línea Stack level 3
    I miss the old pinstack...

bigdogbta35 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    The new pinstack is awesome give it a chance~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    I have to admit that when I first saw the New Stacks.... I didn't like it, but now that I've played around with it.... I love the way it's set up now.

jake.schires no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdogbta35 View Post
    The new pinstack is awesome give it a chance~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I would if I could find anything.

SimonSage no está en línea Device Pro
    Holy crap, the new site is outstanding, Hayden. Dig the new logo and tagline a lot. Hope you see as much success in the other platforms as you have in BlackBerry Land.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Hi Hayden, Just wanted to let you know that I can't reply to any Pm's from my BB and I tried to go to Raton's profile and it says he is not a registered user??? Can you check into that for me? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jake.schires View Post
    I would if I could find anything.
    Learning is your responsibility.....

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast