Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
Results 136 to 149 of 149

I agree, the site is really looking good. The changes hayden is making are fantastic. ... Site Announcements & help forum

  1. #136
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996

    Advertisement



    I agree, the site is really looking good. The changes hayden is making are fantastic. It raises the bar for others and pushes PinStack even further into the lead. The increased content, and revised layout are very compelling and sure to attract even more viewers which will then be interested in joining as there is something for every smartphone owner now.

    Nice Work Hayden!

    Cheers
    Archer

    ~via BoldBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~

  2. #137
    EricaJ1073's Avatar
    EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,420
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

    This is what it looks like from my 8120.

    Blogs

    Your Blog

    Recent Entries

    Best Entries

    Best Blogs

    Blog List

    Search Blogs

  3. #138
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

    This is what it looks like from my 8120.

    Blogs

    Your Blog

    Recent Entries

    Best Entries

    Best Blogs

    Blog List

    Search Blogs
    That is really strange erica.

    Have you tried clearing the cache again & entering www.pinstack.com ?

    ~via BoldBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~

  4. #139
    EricaJ1073's Avatar
    EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,420
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

    Yes I cleared the cache but I am using the launcher icon or web browser history to get to the site.

  5. #140
    azstar's Avatar
    azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,882
    OK erica I've been messing with settings and browswer configurations. I was finally able to get what you described. Go to Browser/Menu/Options/Browser Configuration and make sure "Support Style Sheets" is checked. I unchecked it and got the blogs like you described, went back and re-checked it and they were gone.

    Let me know if that works for you
    Twitter? My Apps List

    Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

  6. #141
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Brilliant thinking!

    ~via BoldBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~

  7. #142
    EricaJ1073's Avatar
    EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,420
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

    That worked. Thanks for the help.

  8. #143
    azstar's Avatar
    azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,882
    YAY You're welcome, glad things are back to normal for yah!
    Twitter? My Apps List

    Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

  9. #144
    moderncowboy's Avatar
    moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    7,297
    Here she comes to save the dayyy!!! My Hero!! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  10. #145
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    OK erica I've been messing with settings and browswer configurations. I was finally able to get what you described. Go to Browser/Menu/Options/Browser Configuration and make sure "Support Style Sheets" is checked. I unchecked it and got the blogs like you described, went back and re-checked it and they were gone.

    Let me know if that works for you
    What's interesting is after reading your solution, I looked at my settings and that choice is not present in OS 4.6.0.210 that my Bold is running on.

    What version of OS are you running azstar?

    ~via BoldBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~

  11. #146
    azstar's Avatar
    azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,882
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Here she comes to save the dayyy!!! My Hero!! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    IDK about you, but my heroes have always been Cowboys

    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    What's interesting is after reading your solution, I looked at my settings and that choice is not present in OS 4.6.0.210 that my Bold is running on.

    What version of OS are you running azstar?

    ~via BoldBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~
    4.5.0.89 at the moment Archer
    Twitter? My Apps List

    Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

  12. #147
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    IDK about you, but my heroes have always been Cowboys


    I see, very interesting. I just checked my 8310 running 4.2.xxx and it _does_ have that choice. So I just learned that 4.6 must simply be programmed to include it.

    ~via BoldBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~
    4.5.0.89 at the moment Archer

  13. #148
    azstar's Avatar
    azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,882
    I was thinking that, probably just an automatic on the 4.6 and higher browsers
    Twitter? My Apps List

    Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

  14. #149
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    And furthermore you can see by my prior post how easy it is to make a mistake in 4.6.0.xxx without word wrap to check what you've written and where you inserted it....

    ~via BoldBerry (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •