Hello, I'm new here and I posted some free software (zhiing - LBS for Everyone) ... Site Announcements & help forum

zoscomm no está en línea Stack level 1

Downloads Not Visible for Guest / Other Members

Advertisement

Hello,
    I'm new here and I posted some free software (zhiing - LBS for Everyone) in the downloads section under several device platforms. It is visible to me while logged in, but when I log out it is no longer listed. I asked one of my friends with a Pinstack account to log in and look for the software as well with no luck. Do I need to sign up for a premium membership for the software to be visible for all users, or is there a review period before it's available to everyone? I'm more than happy to become a paid member. Thanks in advance!

Chris
    Zos Communications

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Hi Chris, thanks for sharing!! I have gone through and approved on all platforms for you!

All downloads have to be approved by a moderator. If you have apps that you want listed and don't want to wait, you can always PM a mod (title in red) and ask for them to approve for you pretty quickly.

zoscomm no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've verified that the iPhone submission is active, as well as the Blackberry (RIM OS 4.2) version. It appears you have deleted the 4.6 and 4.7 versions for some reason rather than posting them. Is it not possible to have a Blackberry version for each RIM OS? When can I test out the Windows Mobile and Android submissions also? Thanks for your help!