im confused.. isnt this the blackberry section? how can i eliminate viewing other phone articles ... Site Announcements & help forum

macmood no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

clicking the blackberry tab on the homepage still shows android news

Advertisement

im confused.. isnt this the blackberry section? how can i eliminate viewing other phone articles and updates. i clicked the blackberry tab yet all these random non blackberry fones show up. anyone know how to go about this?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by macmood View Post
    im confused.. isnt this the blackberry section? how can i eliminate viewing other phone articles and updates. i clicked the blackberry tab yet all these random non blackberry fones show up. anyone know how to go about this?

Here's some tips for you for navigating the new front page. When you click the tabs, it will bring up a list of recent discussions in that particular smartphone section, so if I click the blackberry tab it shows a list of five recent threads about blackberry, if I click the google android tab then the list of five changes to 5 recent threads about android.

If you want to look at recent news articles about just blackberry, there is a line that says "Filter smartphone news" It is located just above the first article on the home page. Just click Blackberry and it will show you links to just articles posted in BlackBerry News.

Hope this helps, if you need any other help navigating the new site just post back.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

macmood no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    How about for the mobile site? There is no tabs to click! I'm forced to scroll thru android and iphone useless updates!! Is there anyway to get the old mobile page back? This is horrible, not to mention the new generic logo...
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    From the mobile site, you can click on "Articles" then SmartPhone News, then select which type device(ie BlackBerry) to get news articles for.

This is the new site, no way to go back to the old one. Hopefully you will quickly get used to the new navigation.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4