Earlier today I received several messages saying my inbox was full, I went in 5 ... Site Announcements & help forum

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!

Can't Delete PM messages in Folder

Advertisement

Earlier today I received several messages saying my inbox was full, I went in 5 different times and selected empty folder in the user cp. It asked me to confirm and I did. Then it showed my inbox as empty. Then I went in to send a pm, and it auto redirected me back to the user cp saying my inbox was still full, I went through this cycle several times and as of yet, I have not been able to get the messages deleted. Any suggestions? Could one of the moderators go in and clear myinbox for me? Need Help!
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.167 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    moving to site help forum.

Try using to check boxes to delete. Anyone else want to test this?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Thank you hayden, I was told by my Dad that I wouldn't be able to delete my pm messages via wap. And since I don't have any other way to do it but wap, would a mod be happy to clear my pm inbox for me? It would be greatly appreciated!

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Thank you hayden! Much appreciated!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Kay,

If you don't have access to a P-C you might download the Opera browser or Bolt (beta) browser and try deleting PM's using either of those. It's a bit tedious to use those on you Blackberry IMO but I think you can do that type stuff using one of them
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    ^^ THAT's how I did it last time! Gah! I could NOT remember! I used OM! Hehehhee, boy do I feel like a dork. Thanks jblackfish, and still thank you Hayden, for doing me the solid and deleting. Heehee.